chapter thirty-four

aliyah-i was sat on alejandros bed, while he stood in front of me

aliyah-
i was sat on alejandros bed, while he stood in front of me.

"so tell me?" i said, i was getting impatient.

"she had a birthday party. me, mattia, and robert went. she asked me to take a picture so i took it. while we were there, mattia was really drunk. so i was trying to get him to go home, and he said i didn't deserve you. so we got into a little argument and he texted you the next morning." he said, barley keeping eye contact with me.

"so why'd you ignore me the whole day?? why'd you keep it from me that you were at a party the night before??" i said, standing up.

"i didn't wanna make you mad. i just didn't feel like hearing it, i wanted to go." he took a step back from me.

"well i'm glad you had so much fun, and just so you know you made me mad anyway." i yelled in his face.

"i didn't even fucking do anything!" alejandro yelled. he turned around and banged his fist into the wall behind him.

he got mad ever easily, he usually knew how to keep his cool around me though. he knew it made me more upset, and scared.

"calm down ale." i tried to keep my cool, to calm him down.

he clenched his fists, trying to calm down.

"you don't fucking believe me!" he yelled.

"i do believe you." i yelled back.

"fuck off aliyah. deadass." he rolled his eyes, and walked past me to lay on his bed.

"ale i'm done." i said. i didn't mean it, but i had to. i don't think this is good for either of us, we know eachother too well.

"done?" he said, sitting up and opening his eyes.

"i'm sorry." i said, tears in my eyes. i went to walk out but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, face to face with him.

"you don't even mean that." he whispered.

"yes i do." i said, calmly. then i walked out of the room. he called after me a few times.

he was right, he didn't do anything with mal, but he kept the fact that he was there in the first place, and i wasn't having that. i'm not his girlfriend, so i'm gonna stop this before something happens again.

i listened to him follow me down the stairs. it was almost four o'clock now, i could grab wendys on the way home for me and kairi.