chapter eleven ♛

warning- heavy drugs/suicide mentioned.
halloween continued
aliyah-

@aliyahcosentino

@aliyahcosentino : happy halloween

@aliyahcosentino : happy halloween. my outfit doesn't match my friends :(
•comments are turned off•

@alejandrosario

@alejandrosario - grew up on the outside of society-comments-@mattiapolibo - you so bad@kairicosentino - gang around@ig

-comments-
@mattiapolibo - you so bad
@kairicosentino - gang around
@ig.alvaro - heart eyes bruh
@aliyahcosentino - i took this photo.
-

after we took all of our pictures, we made our way to the party. one of our friends from school drove us.

i was currently smushed in the backseat with alejandro, kairi, and alvaro. not a fun experience to say the least.

"looks like this is it." robert laughed.

i looked up from my phone and saw the house. it was huge. there were hella halloween decorations everywhere and so many cars.

"now this is a party." alejandro clapped his hands together and we all got out of the car. everybody was having small talk but i was on my phone, trying to get ahold of natalie.

"ALIYAH!!!" i heard a loud scream.

all the boys, and me, walked into the loud house.
-
a ways through the party i was drunk and high. i walked into the bathroom that took me ten minutes to find. as i opened the door, i saw there were kids snorting something.

that's not my type of fun anymore so i apologized and shut the door. i looked at the steps wondering how i was gonna get down them.

i decided to just sit on the floor till those kids were done in the bathroom. i took out my phone and saw i had a bunch of texts.