chapter nine ♛

aliyah-
me and alejandro walked into his garage and saw the boys and natalie, waiting for us. everybody was dressed in black so we could egg some houses tonight.

alejandro sat down and i sat next to him.

"so are you guys dating yet or?" alvaro said holding up my instagram photo.

"no she hates me." alejandro said while he started rolling a blunt, mattia rolling another.

"i don't know bro i think our little aliyah is in love." mattia looked up from what he was doing to laugh.

"you're not funny, mattia. i'll get natalie to beat you up." i gave her a look and she nodded in agreement.

we all sat and talked about whos houses we were gonna hit, while we smoked.
-
after about an hour and ½ went by, alvaro fell asleep on the couch and mattia and natalie definitely wanted to go home and fuck instead.

so mattia carried alvaro home and natalie joined them.

"that leaves us again." alejandro looked at me.

"wanna watch a movie?" i asked him and smiled.

"yeah but we have to stay out here, so i'll go get my laptop." he gave me a kiss and went inside.

i just scrolled through instagram while i waited for him. i also texted my mom and let her know where i was, till she called me.

"hello momma" i said through the phone.
"you're at alexs house!" she said happily.

"yes mom but mattia and natalie are here too it's not a bit deal" i lied.

"honey, please. you're gonna marry that boy, now i have to go finish the halloween decorations, i love you bye!" she said before hanging up.

alejandro made his way back into the garage and looked at me. his eyes were bloodshot and he just looked tired.

"if you wanna go to sleep, i can go home?"

"no princessa, i wanna watch a movie and chill with you" he smiled and took my hand. i got up out of the chair and sat with him on the couch.

he was sitting up and pulled me to sit on top of him, facing him.

"you're so perfect." he said, licking his lips and looking me up and down.

"kiss me then." i said, my eyes going from his lips to his eyes, back and fourth. he put his hand behind my neck and pulled my face close to his. i wrapped my arms around this neck and kissed him.

his hands roamed my body, but he found a spot on my butt and kept them there for a minute, rubbing his hands up and down.

the kiss deepened and got faster. i felt him get hard underneath of me. he pulled his lips off of mine.

"put your arms up." he whispered. i did as he said and he pulled my shirt off and threw it across the garage. he layed me down and hovered over me.

"you're so hot" he whispered into my ear before attaching his lips to my neck.

"i'm so high right now." i laughed and grabbed his face, pressing it into my own.
-
10:30 rolled around soon enough. i was laying with alejandro on the couch, watching step brothers.

he was ½ asleep and i didn't wanna get up yet. but i also didn't wanna hear my mom yell cause i slept out on a school night.

"alejandro, ive gotta go." i said, pushing him a little.

"okay mamas." he yawned and got up. he closed his laptop and slid it under the pillow and stood up.

i watched him as he put his shoes on, and i did the same.

"i'll walk you home." he smiled and took my hand.

i laced my fingers with his and walked with him, out of the garage and to my house.

we listened to music as we walked and he twirled me around a few times.

once we got to my house, i kissed him softly.

"see you tomorrow, mamas." he smiled and kissed me again.

"if you're lucky." i winked and went inside.
-
chapter nine
683 words
i'm sorry for another short and shitty chapter my bad my bad