chapter thirty-six

recap- after a few days, aliyah and the boys had made up

recap- after a few days, aliyah and the boys had made up. everything was back to normal and aliyah had finally realized the world doesn't revolve around her.

currently she was sitting on her bedroom floor with alejandro, packing her things for the weekend. it was late at night and she was leaving early the next morning.

aliyah-

"i can't believe i have to go to this stupid soccer tournament." i groaned as alejandro handed me my folded clothes to put into my bag.

"it's only two days baby." alejandro laughed.

"two days without youu." i pouted.

he kissed me on my forehead and kept handing me clothes.

"i just don't get it! in two months i'll be 17! why can't i stay home alone." i rolled my eyes.

"i don't get it either, i've been staying home alone for like a week tops since i was like fourteen." he laughed.

"you always find an excuse to skip going to your grandmas house." i laughed with him.

"so find an excuse." he shrugged.

i thought about it, what was i going to tell her to get me to stay home. but could i do that to kairi? i always go to his soccer games.

i groaned and layed back on my floor. but alejandro quickly sat me up.

"stop taking everything so negatively, mi amor." he let out a small laugh.

"i just don't feel like going." i dramatically groaned.

"i know but sometimes you've gotta do things that you don't want to." he said, placing his hand on my thigh.

"but i wanna stay home and do things that i do wanna do." i smirked and pulled his face closer to mine, pressing my lips onto his.

"aliyah it's getting late, you've got to pack." he giggled after a few moments of kissing me.

"fine. but can you stay the night?." i asked, giving him puppy dog eyes.

"go ask your mom." he laughed at me again.

i quickly got up, did a little dance, and walked to my moms room.

"hey momma?" i said, walking into her room. i wasn't sure if she was asleep yet.

"yes angel?" my mom asked, she was sat up in her bed, reading a book on her kindle.

"can alejandro stay the night? pleaseeee, since we're leaving tomorrow." i asked her, smiling.

"sure angel, but one weekend will not kill you." she smiled. i gave her a hug and went to walk out.

"goodnight momma, love youuu." i smiled and walked out.

i walked back into my room and closed the door, smiling at alejandro.