chapter two ♛

aliyah-
the soccer game was home today, thank god. i didn't wanna take the bus with the boys, and the bus ride home when they stink, horribly.

i walked out of the school, towards the field. i saw natalie sitting by herself, wrapped in a blanket. so i joined her.
the wind was awful, i was absolutely freezing. but i had to support my brother & my friends.

"YEAH ALEX!" me and natalie yelled, as alejandro scored a goal. dammit, i gave in.
-
after the game, kairi and mattia ran up to me and natalie.

"good job guys." i smiled. mattia gave natalie a hug. okay shippp.

and then, kairi was gone to alexis. i wish he didn't suck her face in public. disgusting.

i felt a pair of hands on my waste from behind me. i quickly turned around, a little too quickly because i tripped directly into the person.

"wow aliyah i thought it'd be a little harder for you to fall for me" alejandro laughed while he had my in his grip. i stood up straight and looked up at him.

"you're so funny alejandro." i said with a straight face.

"i heard you cheering for me, yeah alex yeah alex! go alex!" he said, mocking my voice, but in a more sexual manor.

"you're dirty." i rolled my eyes, failing to hide my smile.

"see you later aliyah." he winked and i walked away, towards my house. it was already 6 and the party started at 8 so i had to go get ready.

now maybe i haven't been the most, honest. soo, i've slept with alejandro a couple times, random hook ups, whatever. and nobody knows about it, so i plan on keeping it that way.

"what's up with you and alejandro?" kairi sneaks up on me.

"wow i thought i was gonna have to walk home alone, ya know since you were sucking alexis' face infront of everybody." i rolled my eyes, ignoring his question.

"whatever! don't be happy for me then." he rolled his eyes back. and we walked in silence. our house wasn't very far though, just a couple blocks away.
-
i was almost ready, but it was only 7:15 at this point. so i had nothing to do. natalie was here but she was upstairs with mattia and kairi. i didn't mind though.

i sat down and started scrolling through twitter before i got a text.

alejandro rosario
alejandro- wanna pregame smoke w me?
aliyah- alejandro stop trying to get me to hangout with you
alejandro- baby i just wanna see you.
aliyah- where?
alejandro- see i knew you'd give in. meet me in my garage in 10?
aliyah- i'll be there for the weed not for you.
alejandro- don't bring anybody ;)
aliyah- shut up.
-
alejandro lived about five minutes away so i put my shoes on and my jacket and made my way over.

i walked into his back gate and to the garage. he sat there with the unlit blunt in his mouth, waiting for me.

"alejandro when i said we had to stop doing this, i meant it." i sat down in the seat next to him.

"so you don't like spending time with me?" he gave me a side-eye.

"stop asking questions you already know the answer to." i rolled my eyes and grabbed the blunt out of his mouth, took my lighter out of my pocket and lit it.

"i think we should skip out on the party and stay here, my parents are away you know." he said as i passed the blunt to him.

"how about no." i smiled a fake smile.

"you use to never be able to resist that." he said, not even looking at me.

he was right. i did want him, bad. but i wasn't gonna show it. he was inlove with me, not the other way around. and i told myself i was gonna stop doing this with him.

sooner or later, i put the blunt out and alejandro moved his chair a bit closer to mine.

"it's only 7:45, wanna waste some time? mattia and them won't be here for like 20 more minutes tops. you know that." he said, eyeing me up and down.

he had a small couch in his garage, so i moved to it and layed down, ignoring his question.

"so are you gonna join me or just sit over there." i said, not looking at him. but before i knew it, he crawled on top of me, hovering.

"hey." he breathed out. his eyes were red, but he looked good.

"shut up alejandro." i rolled my eyes and brought his face closer to mine, pressing my lips onto his. it got heated fast, and i slipped my tongue into his mouth, he liked that, i knew he liked that.

his hand that wasn't holding himself up made it's way to my hip, but i moved it to the inside of my shirt.

"no bra?" he pulled his away from mine.

"i'm gonna fuck you so good" he said, pulling my shirt up. i just giggled and kissed him again.

tonight was gonna be eventful.
-
chapter two
867 words
ps : leave comments!!! they make me laugh lmao.