chapter seventeen ♛

happy thanksgiving to my american whores.
aliyah-
a few weeks had passed. me and alejandro decided to take things slow, but no fucking, just trying to ease into things. i was happier than i probably have ever been.

today was thanksgiving and i invited alejandro to come to my grandmas for dinner. he had to talk to his parents about it, but they decided on letting him go.

i was sitting infront of my mirror, almost ready to go. it was 2:00 now, so we were going to leave to be there by 3:00.

my grandma lived just outside of new york city, she was a fashion designer for some big company, and she was RICH to say the least.

"hey." i heard alejandros voice say happily as he walked into my room.

"hii" i smiled. he walked over to me and gave me a small kiss on my cheek before sitting down on my bed.

"i'm nervous" he laughed a little.

"what for? you met my grandma before" i said and turned to him.

"yeah when i was like eight and she bought me a nerf gun but your mom took it from me for shooting mattia in the face." he laughed thinking about it, and i laughed too.

"stop that was so funny" i said laughing harder.
-
we were in the car for about 45 minutes. my mom and dad were sat in the front and i was in the back next to alejandro and kairi was in the third row, with ALEXIS. ew.

my dad thought alejandro was one of the coolest and best kids around. they talked the most of the car ride.

i just sat and played bitlife on my phone till we arrived.
-
we walked up to my grandmas huge house and i looked at it in awe.

"this is how i wanna live." i said to alejandro and he nodded in agreement.

my grandma was standing at the front door waiting for us. she was a little japanese woman, she had long black hair that was up in a bun. she was gorgeous though for being how old she is.

"angel!" my grandma smiled and gave me a hug. then kairi.

"hi grandma." i smiled and gave her a hug.

"alejandro!" my grandma smiled and gave alejandro a huge hug.

"hi grandma! you remember me?" alejandro hugged her back.

"of course i do! you're gonna marry little miss angel over here!" she said and pointed to me.

i just rolled my eyes.

my whole family has called me angel since i was born, i don't know why i was just the favorite i guess.

i waited in the freezing cold while my grandma said hi to my parents. then, we made our way into the house.

my moms side of the family was pretty big. she had six siblings, only four were here though, including my mom. they all had kids with them.

i saw all my cousins. first i said hi to maya and matthew, they were twins too and were three years older than kairi and i. they were my moms oldest sisters kids. my favorite of all my cousins.

then, kathryn and eli. kathryn was fourteen and eli was three.

then there was gabrielle and julie they were like twenty something and really stuck up, not my favorite people but i had to say hi.

i said hi to my moms two sisters and her brother and gave them a hug.

"okay everybody lets get some pictures!!!" my grandma said and gathered us all together.
-
after dinner was over i sat in the living room with kairi, alexis, alejandro, maya, and matthew.

"so this is the boyfriend??" maya said and sat down next to him, looking at him closely.

"he's not my boyfriend." i giggled and he put his arm around me.

"not yet!" kairi joined in.

"you better treat her good! she's a good kid." matthew said and messed up my hair.

"she's okayyy" alexis butted in.

"do not start with me." i gave her a glare.

"or what?" she laughed.

"alexis stop." kairi said to her.

"yes please control her." i rolled my eyes.

we all sat and watched a football game and just talked and caught up.
-
after a few hours it was about 8:00 when we decided to leave. we wouldn't get home till 9:00 but i was still gonna go see alejandros family.

the car ride home alejandro fell asleep on my shoulder. he must like japanese food!

once we made it back to my house i went inside and got changed into leggings and a sweatshirt and my converse. i put a jacket on over my hoodie and me and alejandro walked out of the house.

"bye angel" my mom and dad said in sync.

"bye!" i smiled as we walked out.

"it's so fucking cold out here" alejandro said and took my hand.

"it's only like a 5 minute walk we can make it" i smiled as i linked my fingers with his.
-
chapter seventeen
848 words
kissy kissy happy thanksgiving.