Jack Blade vs the new age of Heroes

Start from the beginning

"Come on Deku, is that the best you got!?" Bakugo said as he continued to beat Midoriya.

Midoriya yelled in pain, 'This pain, it's just like before.' Midoriya's expression turned into one of anger. 'I HATE THIS FEELING.'

BAM

Bakugo threw a right kick at Izuku's face, which knocked him to the ground. 'Okay that's enough. Now I just need to take a few hits and call it quits.' Bakugo watch as Izuku got up, 'That's right Deku, hit me with your best shot.'

BOOM

With one punch to the face, Bakugo was sent tumbling down. 'Okay, now I can-'

BAM

Izuku then proceeded to kick Bakugo in the face before following it up with a kick to the stomach, sending Bakugo rolling away. Bakugo tried to get up, "Okay Midoriya I give-"

Before he could finish, Izuku grabbed him by the mouth and threw him on the ground. "Hey wait a damn second ya ne-"

"Shut up."

Bakugo was thrown to the ground. "Do you know how it feels to be beaten? To be broken? To be a weakling? Let me show you."

'Aw shit.'

"Hey Kirishima," Sato said as he rode his bike to his friend. Kirishima was currently jogging while carrying a package of cupcakes. Sato's bike also had a delicious treat in the basket: an ice cream cake which he'd baked for everyone.

"Oh hey Sato," Kirishima said as he slowed down, "That's a nice-looking cake. I can't believe you made yourself."

"Yeah, my family taught me some baking tips. Hey, here comes Ashido and Imai," Sato said as he pointed to the other side of the street. As Sato said, there two friends crossed the street to greet them. Mina was wearing rollerblades, a helmet, and pads. Imai was on his skateboard, but he was going easy on it because he had to give his protection to Mina.

"Hello my dear friends," Ashido said as she spun around and did a little pose. In her hands was a bag of cookies.

"Sup guys," Imai said as he stopped his skateboard. He then showed a grocery bag, "I brought the snacks as you said. Now, all we need is the rich girl come in her Limo."

"You know guys, at first I was suspicious of Yaoyorozu, but now I think she's a great addition to our group," Mina said.

"Your only saying that because she has a Limo," Imai stated.

"And she's rich," Sato replied.

"We can't forget that, there's also-" Imai and Sato wanted to talk more, but they both felt the strong and cold state of Mina's eyes. While the three fooled around, Kirishima noticed something odd.

"Hey guys, where is everyone?" Kirishima asked. His friends looked around and noticed that they were the only ones there. There was no one else.

"Hey, my phone has no service," Sato said as he checked his phone.

"Mine either," Mina replied.

"This is bad. Guys we need to get out of here," Imai said, "A villain could attack right now or something else bad is going to happen."

"Wait what about Midoriya?" Kirishima asked, "I invited him here, he could arrive any minute now."

"Midoriya is smart, He'll find out something is wrong and get out of here, but right now we got to leave," Imai explained, "If we stayed who knows what will happen to us."