It was an accident!

They all sat in the food court in Disney Land Park. {Not sponsored by Mickey Mouse} They just finished their meal and were waiting some time before going on the rest of the rides.

Zach and Jonah didn't mind that Corbyn was a hybrid. They were less weary but Jack, he didn't trust Corbyn one bit, he knew Corbyn was up to trouble and only want to get their trust so he can kill them while their sleeping.

Jack refused to look at Corbyn when they were in close proximity.

Daniel sensed the tension and offered one more ride. The Ferris wheel. As they walked to the ride entrance. Daniel secretly handed the man a $20 dollar bill and points to the top. The man nodded and opened the gate for them.

As they got on Jack sat with his arm crossed and a pout on his face. The other boys smiled and Corbyn held on to Daniels arm tightly.

After going around three full times. The ride stops at the top and the boys look down. 

"It must be stuck" Jonah says blatantly looking up from the ground and looking at the boys.

"So we just wait here" Zach says bored.

"Pretty much yeah" Daniel says leaning back making the cart swing. The random swing motion causes Corbyn to grab onto Daniel with his claws.

Daniel winces, grabbing onto his side and   closing his eyes. Corbyn still oblivious to what he's done, he is trying to go to the other boys for comfort only to be pushed away by Jack.

"YOU SEE LOOK, HE'S DANGEROUS"Jack yells as he sees Daniel lift up his shirt to reveal deep cut. Jonah and Zach look at each other cautiously taking sides with Jack.

"Guys it was an accident, Corbyn I'm okay don't worry" Daniel says looking at the boys and noticing Corbyn's teary eyes.

"GET ME OFF THIS DEATH TRAP" Jack yells and a few seconds later The Ferris Wheel starts up again. After they reach the bottom and the man unlocks the gate telling them to have a good day.
Jack bolts followed by Jonah and Zach leaving Daniel and Corbyn to walk off to the ride by themselves.

"I'm s-sorry" Corbyn stutters and Daniel looks at him "It's fine"

.....

'No it's not'

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·
Wow spicy 🌶

 · · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·Wow spicy 🌶