Corbyn?

Daniel didn't realize he fell asleep until he heard birds chirping and the felt the suns glare in his eyes. He groaned, rubbing his eyes and slowly getting up. As he opened his eyes, he looked over to where Corbyn was last night to find the blonde hair boy gone.

Daniel jumps up and looked around in a panic. He quickly walked over to the car to see a note from Corbyn.

Morning, Im so sorry about yesterday, I feel guilty so I'm going to make it up to you and your friends by leaving.

It's for the best and thank you for everything.

~Corbyn

Daniel couldn't lose Corbyn, he just couldn't. He felt something for him that he felt for no other.

Daniel doesn't waste a moment jumping into the car and doing every necessary procedure before driving away.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Arriving at the house, Daniel hops out the car and runs to the door. He knows Jonah will be awake making his morning coffee so he knocks impatiently. Jonah opens the door a little surprised to see Daniel.

"Hey Dan-" Jonah didn't get to finish his sentence, Daniel runs up the stair to wake all the boys up.

"WAKE UP, WAKE UP HELLLLOOOO I KNOW YYOU CAN HERE MEEE" Daniel shouts opening all the boys doors and starting to jump on Zach's bed'

"Yooooo quuittt iittt" he groans, puts a pillow over his face and covers his ears. Daniel grabs it and hit his face with it before throwing it back down on the bed.

"No wake up, I have to tell you all something" He says and starts to run to Jacks room.

"Wakey Wakey Jack" He says and kisses his forehead. "Princess Jack Wake up" Daniel says and grabbing the blankets and throwing them on the floor.

"Duuudde reeally" Jack says opening his eyes to glare at Daniel.

"Yes wake up its important" Daniel says, he walks out and closes the door so Jack can get dressed.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"What did you want to tell us"