Happiest Place on Earth

At first Zach, Jack and Jonah were hesitant to get in the car but they hopped in anyway.

As Daniel drove they kepted their eyes on Corbyn. He didn't seem vicious, He's was just looking out the passenger side window, minding his own business.
The boys look at each other and said nothing and waited for the ride to be over.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

20 Minutes Later
(In Sponge Bob Narrator Voice)

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Daniel pulls into a open spot and turns to look at the boys. He sees Corbyn is fast asleep and the other boys on their cell phones. Daniel stops the car and sighs. 'Hopefully this goes well' he thinks to himself and quietly goes to wake up Corbyn.

"Corbyn walk up, we're here" Daniel whispers softly and Corbyn groans,He was enjoying his dream.

Corbyn yawns, stretches and slowly opens his eyes. He looks at Daniel and smiles softly. Daniel smiles back causing Corbyn to giggle.

Corbyn's giggle causes the other boys to look up in surprise. They never knew a blood thirty hybrid could giggle.

Daniel notice the other boys attention and turns the car off pulling the keys out of the ignition and putting them around the loop of his jeans. "We're here" Daniel says and opens his door to get out.

He walks to Corbyn's side and opens the door for him. After Corbyn gets out the car, the boys follow still a little hesitant but more calm than they were at the house.

Everyone looks around them. The boys look back to Daniel. He smiles like a kid on Christmas and runs to the entrance of DisneyLand Park.

 He smiles like a kid on Christmas and runs to the entrance of  DisneyLand Park

"COME ON GUYS" Daniel screams Corbyn is already running after him. He has a concern look on his face not wanting to lose Dani in the crowd. While Zach, Jack and Jonah are just confused and walking in a calm manor. They know they won't lose Daniel since he's neck will always give him away. 

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·{A/N Enjoy this master piece}

{A/N Enjoy this master piece}