Car Ride

Walking off the ride Daniel thanks the man. He grabs Corbyns hand and walks to the car. The boys aren't there. 'They must've called a Uber' Daniel doesn't see them so he assumes they left.

Daniel opens the car door for Corbyn helping him buckle up and walking to the other side and getting in. As he sits down in the driver seat he gets a text.

Jack-Don't bring that monster home with you.

Daniel-Please Jack don't do this.

read

flipping read

"Really" Danial wispears and bangs the steering wheel.

"Da-Daniel where are w-we gonna go" Corbyn says with teary eyes. Corbyn couldn't help but think this was his fault, if he didn't hurt Daniel this wouldn't of be happening.

"I don't know but it's fine" Lies

Corbyn knew everything Daniel said was a lie.

He didn't have a clue what to do. Those were his friends kicking him out of the band house and trying to make him to choose a side.

As Daniel looked down at his ripped jeans, he started to fidget ripping out the threads of his jeans causing the pants rip.

Light bulb!

An idea hits.

"I have an idea" Daniel says with a smile forming on his face.

Daniel quickly starts the car and you could see glimmer of hope in his eyes.

As Daniel drove Corbyn couldn't put his head out the window, even though the window was down Corbyn was to worried about Daniel to enjoy the the cold air. Corbyn knew he had to fix what he had broke.

Daniel's life is what he broke