Safe Space

Seconds felt like minutes as they drove in complete silence.

The silence was calming to an extent but it only let Daniels mind race further into the question? Should he just leave?

His mind seemed to halt when the familiar dirt side road comes into view. He turns right and goes up the steep road. As they reach their destination Daniel turns to Corbyn to help him but Corbyn quickly unbuckles, opens the car door and gets out of the car.

Daniel hops out of the car and goes to sit next to Corbyn. Daniels mind raced with ideas and plans of ways to get the boys in a room with Corbyn and him

"I'm sorry" Corbyns voice cuts off Daniels thoughts. "It's my fault and I-I'm sorry" he continues. Daniel looks at Corbyn with guilt, he goes to open his mouth but the blonde cuts him off. "I'm grateful for what you've done but I'm hurting you" Corbyn goes to stand only to be pulled down by Daniel.

"Your not hurting me and it was an accident. The boys don't understand how great you are because the lies the government and media are spreading" Daniel says while looking at Corbyn.

Corbyn lays down on Daniels lap. Daniel not wanting to disrupt him pulls out his phone, text messages from his so called friends.

24 text from Jack
10 missed calls from Jack
13 text from Zach
21 missed calls from Zach
42 text messages from Jonah
19 missed calls from Jonah

'Tour now? I thought it was in 2 months? What about Corbyn? I can't leave him!'

"What am I gonna do" Daniel whispers in defeat.

Daniel starred up at the sky, the stars seemed to be missing only above him. The boy on his lap fast asleep. The only thought he had in his mind was.....How am I gonna go on tour now?