"Nice to meet you" wags tail

Daniel pulled up the the house, he didn't know how this was gonna go. He was worried the boys would be scared, with everything the media said about hybrids, how vicious and blood thirty they were.
Daniel still couldn't believe that one existed. 'Maybe their are more' Daniel thought.

Daniel wasn't afraid of Corbyn, he didn't know if he should be. It seem everything said was false, Corbyn wasn't blood thirty or vicious in anyway.

For all his life Daniel was in fear of hybrids, thinking they were dangerous man eating half animal half humans . Daniel knew the boys would be scared, he hoped the boys would give Corbyn the time of day.

"Danial are we th-there yet?" Corbyn said try not to sound annoying, he was great full for Dani and doesn't know what he would do without him.

"Yeah yeah were here" Daniel said unblucking his seat belt and helping Corbyn with his.

Daniel got out of the car. His band-mates looking at him as he walked to the other side of his car, opening the door for what they thought was a stranger that didn't know how to open the door or was to lazy to.

Corbyn gets out of the car, looking around and taking notice of the three unknown boys in the distance that are watching him.

Daniel grabs Corbyns hand carefully pulling him to the three unknown boys. As Corbyn slowly is pulled to them, he takes in their features. He first notices a tall brunette, he has a smile on his face which is warm and inviting, second he sees a short brunette who is jumping up and down, his eyes are large like he just had a cup of candy. Lasty he sees a curly haired brunette, his facial expressions show he is annoyed at the jumping boy beside him.

"Took you long enough" curly boy said in a huff, "You left me with a monster" He added.

"Heeeeeey I wasn't thaaat bad" short jumping boy whinned, he curles his lip.

"Who's that's" tall man says.

"Guys this is Corbyn, Corbyn this is Jonah, Zach and Jack" Daniel says smiling.

"Nice to meet you" Corbyn says wagging his tail.

Suddenly the boys scattered, racing in to the house.

"Di-did I say som-something wrong" Corbyn says tears forming.

"No you didn't, their just weird" Daniel says scratching his head nervously.