𝖲𝖠𝖭𝖩𝖴𝖴𝖪𝖴

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖𝖻𝗍𝗌

𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖
𝖻𝗍𝗌

      𖩩 : "differently?"

The h/c rose a brow as the principal made his way out of Aizawa's scarf before taking his place next to the man. "This year you will be going against your teachers," the mouse like male informed in his usual cheery tone.

The students were taken aback by their principals words not expecting the contents of the exam to be different from what the previous classes went up against.

"You will be placed into pairs, each of the pairs have already been selected along with the teacher you will go up against. The teacher you and your partner will go up against is based on personal relationships," Y/n looked over at her mother that stood not to far from her teacher who had begun to call out the pairs for the exam, her blue eyes meeting her e/c ones with a smile.

"Midoriya and Bakugo you will be going up against," the tired man was interrupted by the twos outburst as the well known hero in blue, red, white and yellow made his presence known, "All Might?!"

"And finally Mineta and L/n will be going up against Midnight," Y/n turned to the tiny male, his eyebrows wiggling at the sight of her, "I won't waste this amazing opportunity sir," the boy said with a perverted look.

Y/n smiled joyfully , though her aura showed differently, "If I feel a tiny baby hand on me at any point of this exam I will punt you into a satellite, you hear me?" Mineta could've sworn that he saw devil horns form in the girl's shadow as he felt a cold chill run through his spine.

"And you better not touch my mother either," the boy gave a frantic nod in response as he shivered in her presence. "You will have 30 minutes to finish the exam. In order to win you have to put these handcuffs on your teacher or one of you can escape."

"Now let's start with Kirishima's group first and we'll go on from there, everyone else wait until his group is finished and the next group will proceed," the students followed their principals instructions, the ones awaiting their turn heading towards the waiting area.

"N/n," she turned to Izuku who had made his way towards her, "You must be pretty nervous Izu," he nervously chuckled at Y/n's words as he rubbed his nape.

"Well, I am going up against All Might," Y/n crossed her arms over her chest as her gaze shifted from the male to a certain ash blonde, "And on top of that your partner is a total pain in the ass," Izuku smiled as he chuckled once more, "He has his flaws but Kacchan is undoubtedly strong."

Y/n hummed as her e/c eyes shifted to the smiling male infront of her, "Are you nervous? Well you know— since you're going against your mom," Y/n sighed as she adjusted the goggles that hung loosely around her neck.

"Not really, though it's going to be undoubtedly challenging."

"You'll do great, you always find your way out of things."

Y/n smiled at the boy's encouraging words before turning it into a close eyed grin, "Thank you, that means a lot." The two conversed, occasionally mentioning the upcoming trip— the exams results being what solidifies their position in the attendance— until the ninth group was up next.

That group being Y/n's, "You ready underpants?" The tiny male gave a nod in response as they faced their opponent, "Team L/n and Mineta Practical Exam."

"Ready?—"

"Go!" Y/n made her way towards Midnight only to notice that a certain tiny male hadn't gone the direction she ran towards, "What the hell," she mumbled as she looked at the tiny figure running away in the opposite direction, "Mineta comeback!"

"I CAAAAANT!" He cried, Y/n sighed as she urgently thought of a way to avoid inhaling her mother's aroma that was intentionally made more potent in order to take effect on her. Her options were limited, so she went with the only easy choice.

She took a deep breath and held it, "Well, well you seem to have an idea, although I doubt it'll work," the woman smirked as she praised her daughter's efforts. She pulled her sleeve back letting her aroma run in the wind, the potentness of the aroma possibly able to knock down an army of men if it were inhaled, women wouldn't even be able to escape its effect with how strong she had made it, "you can't hold your breath forever."

Y/n furrowed her brows as she charged forward, 'I have to make this quick,' Y/n quickly bent down and spun forming a low spin heel kick in attempts to trip the woman, "Nice try kid."

'Shit'

Midnight dodged the move before taking a hold of the girl's leg with her whip, Y/n's eyes widened as she felt her vision begin to blur. She quickly covered her mouth with her hands, 'I can't hold my breath any longer.'

Y/n looked at her mother, her brows furrowing, 'What can I...' Y/n held her thought as she realized what she could do in her current situation. It was simple, "Kid, you need to take in some air. Come on, I don't want you being light headed don't be stu- ?!"

The woman was soon interrupted by an unexpectedly hard yank that caused her body to be dragged forward towards the source, Y/n quickly took out the cuffs before her mother had time to react. 'Fuck,' Y/n began seeing double as her mother's figure made it's way towards her, she felt as if everything were in slow motion.

She squinted one of her eyes as she lifted the cuffs, 'I hope he makes it here on time,' she quickly took a hold of the woman as she threw the cuffs in the air.

She gasped before quickly shouting, "MINETA! YOU WANT TO BE A HERO RIGHT?!" The shaking male watched as the cuffs his teammate tossed slowly made it's way towards the ground, "YOU'RE A FEW STEPS CLOSER TO THAT, DON'T RUN AWAY FROM YOUR DREAM!" Mineta quivered as Y/n began to feel the affects of the sleep inducing aroma.

"Hurry, and win--- this," Y/n felt her eyes become heavy but her hold on her mother didn't falter, not until she saw a small crying figure make his way towards the hand cuffs that had fallen onto the ground.

Click!              Cllick!

"Team Mineta and L/n win!"