Chapter 29 Redux: Radiant

Start from the beginning

Yang: Our reaction exactly. So, what games do you wanna get to first?

From there on, the two teens enjoy various arcade games as at one point they come across a strength testing machine.

Yang: Alright, this game gives out a huge amount of tickets. (to Y/N while placing tokens in and grabbing the mallet) Want any specific prizes? I'll get to the highest point with no problems at all.

Y/N: (looking at the prizes) Hmm... I'll keep it as a surprise for now.

Yang: (playfully) Oh~? Planning on getting a prize for Ruby, so she'll be even more head over heels for you?

Y/N: (blushing) S-Something like that. And I was the one that fell in love first.

Yang: Heh. Then, let's get started.

The firey blonde then proceeds to bring down the mallet, with the arcade machine indicating that the strength behind the strike had reached the absolute peak.

With that, tickets begin spewing out as Y/N overlooks the spectacle in awe.

Yang: See, nothing to it.

Y/N: That was really amazing.

Yang: (scratching her cheek from the compliment) I mean compared to taking down Grimm on a daily basis, it really is nothing.

Yang: So, is that enough tickets?

Y/N: Hmm. Maybe a little more would do the trick. Can I try it?

Yang: Sure, you'll probably reach the peak too.

Y/N: Maybe, but I want to do it fairly. (turns down her aura with the visual change being her hair turning to a silky white) Here goes.

Yang: (thoughts as Y/N passes by to insert coins into the machine) She really is cuter when her hair turns white like that.

Y/N grabs the mallet and then proceeds to bring it down, with the strength indicating that the strike she did made it right in the middle.

Y/N: Aw, average.

Yang: Don't let it bother you, I mean most people without aura probably would've gotten lower on the first try.

Y/N: (pouting) Hmm...

Yang: Can you hold still for a second, Y/N?

Y/N: Sure.

With that, Yang grabs ahold of her arm as it causes the other white-haired teen face to lightly heat up from slight embarssment.

Y/N: W-What are you doing?

Yang: (moves her hoodie sleeve up) You really have been training a lot.

Y/N: How can you tell?

Yang: Your muscles seem to have gotten a bit more toned compared to before. It really shows the difference from how active you've been lately.

Y/N: You think so?

Yang: Yep. I know we haven't really sparred against each other, but I can tell that you're gonna be real tough to bring down when we do.

Y/N: Yeah. (still blushing) C-Can you stop staring at my arm like that?

Yang: (blushing) R-Right, sorry.

After settling down, the two teens proceeds to put together their earned tickets with it all amounting to 40,000.

Ticket Attendant: (places the tickets in a stack with a calculator at the ready) What prizes would you two ladies like to have?