There was A foul odor, that immidiately Hit annalece once she'd finally entered the room.
"Mama!-" she bolts over to her unconscious mother's side; taking her weak hand in hers and hugging it to her chest. "Estás bien M-Mommy Y-You're going to be okay." She gently pushed her mother's bangs behind Her right ear. The same gut wrenching pit of emptiness Within annalece's heart, weakened more and more by the second.

Just Barely faster then the feint heartbeat Gently fading into the sound of the hospital machinery.
"What Happened! Tell me NOW!" She growls At nurse joy, "It seems She's Been injected with a type of poison That No doctor Here is Familiar with. H-Her brain started bleeding this morning..."
I shook my Head in confusion.

"So what do you need a blood transplant or like a brain? Because you can have mine! You have to save her!" Nurse joy shook her Head in response. A mixture of Fear and doubt evident in her expression.

"I-I'm sorry Dear, I truly am. But nobody can recover from a brain injury that lethal..." Annalece's eyes shift into a scorching Firey red. "I Don't Believe that! There's always Something you can do! Y-You can't do this to me!!! You have t-to save her!!" Each plea melted into a squeak, poor annalece just couldn't Handle the weight of this Situation.

An abrupt Cough, interupt annalece and the nurse. "I think now, instead of arguing about the inevitable, you need to spend this time Saying goodbye." With a guilty sigh nurse joy leaves the room.

She approached her weak mother with glossed eyes. "Mi corazón. Lay here with me one last time." Her mother whispers weakly, taking annalece's hand. Annalece silently curls into the Cot with her Frail mother.

"Remember back when you were just A little munchkin? During thunderstorms you'd come Flying into my room wearing you're cute little growlithe onsie?" She holds
Her hand, and nuzzles into her spine as she speaks.

"Yes Mama...I Remember everything." Annalece's voice Crackles. "I want you to know that even After This life, I'm still going to be with you." Annalece gently closed her eyes; pearl shaped tears would trickle down Her Wide luminous eyes.

"Please don't leave me Mommy." Annalece's breathes hitch, as she clutches tighter onto her mother. "Sweetheart. I'm going to need you t-to be strong for me. You're growing up so fast, and my what a wonderful woman you've already become. With secrets even i don't completely understand..." maria finds herself choking on her words, Falling into a brief coughing fit.

Annalece reaches over to the night stand, grabbing A tissue. She Kindly hands it to her mother, who dabs the corners of her mouth With it.

"But I'm nothing without the person who made me, Mama." Annalece responds, bitterly.

"My little heart. You're not Nothing, you're everything. You have the power to achieve So much in this world." Maria's breathes grow deeper. But she Makes no effort To save her speech.

"I-I want you to live the very best life you possibly can. And as you grow and change, I want you to Hold my love In your heart." Annalece sits up, recognising Her slowing breathes immidiately, but before she could say anything else her mother places her Cold hand, on annalece's chest.

"My beautiful daughter, You will go on to do amazing things." Maria heaves one Final, deep breathe, before slowly falling back onto her pillow.

Her mother's hand soon abruptly goes still. Annalece Grows wide eyed. A variety of emotions reveal themselves amongst her face, as a Long Beep interupts her sudden discovery. "M-Mom?" Annalece stammers, shaking her mother's shoulder roughly, "M-Mom mom Wake up, y-you're...YOU'RE NOT DEAD WAKE UP PLEASE!" Annalece struggles, shaking her mother Violently.