05

~annalece

After catching that wild pokemon I rushed to the nearest pokecenter
When I walked in I felt my cheeks flush a bright shade of red, as I saw one of my peers talking to nurse joy. Kiawe...

Why does he have to Be so....SHIRTLESS!!! I couldn't help but bubble away in my mind I clenched my pokeball behind my back despite my bag behind in the way. He whirled around to face me.."annalece? What are you doing here? Professor Kukui said you didn't like pokemon." I smiled sheepishly.

"Okay you caught me.." I eased up and showed him the ball. "I just caught him...He was all bruised and stuff...I think he's a litten but his coat is strangely coloured." I explained.

He smiled at that. "Woah...so this is basically your starter pokemon..right? And it's a fire type.." I shook my head..."I wouldn't really put it like that..I think I'm probably just going to release him when I get him healed...i..I don't really know if I'm trainer material..." I slumped my head down.

"What are you talking about? You're the one who found it, that litten might not have made it if it weren't for you-"
"Kiawe, you're pokemon are all healed up and ready to go!" Nurse joy chimes in interjection.

Kiawe, then turns to face me.."if you change your mind let me know...I can show you all there is to know about fire types." He says and I blush..."r-really??" It felt as if a thousand fireworks just went off in my mind...

An excuse to talk to him?? Okay...but just how long can I do this? Will this litten even like me?
I forgot about kiawe, and jolted out of daydream land to find him waving his hand in front of my eyes. "Oh Yeah Sorry..um..thanks catch you later." I reply bluntly gripping my pokeball but to make sure he's not upset I give him a bright smile and approach nurse joy. "I found him in the dumpster all Poisoned and scratched...he's even got burns." I explained with a saddened expression.

"Awe, don't worry dear we'll have her fixed up in no time!" She cood, "Cleff-cleffairy." Her pokemon assistant chirps in response which made me chuckle slightly.
I try to tune out the Mental murmurs of sudden pokemon within my Area. Although it slowly starts to become overwhelming at the wrong time
It's something I know I'm going to have to live with...especially if I want to Keep this one.

But...do I really want a pokemon?
I trashed that thought for now, and focused on the matter at hand.

After what felt like a few hours I woke up to the sound of nurse joy telling me that my pokemon was all healed up and feeling much better.

She had kept it in its pokeball which made me sigh in relief. When I overheard an annoyingly familiar voice calling my name. "Annalece??"
I whirled around..my face glowing brighter than a tomato...

"O-oh..p-professor kukui..hehe.." I quivered in embarrassment. "What are you doing here? I thought you- "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT GOODDAY!!!" I yelled before mentally face palming.. and bowing my head "I MEAN NIGHT!!" I bolted out and ran into the alleyway before shifting.

I quickly placed my bag in my mane along with my pokeball.
Why does he always catch me off guard like that???? It's like he just comes up out of no where...it irks me to the core.

I ran home...I can't teleport people or objects so I had to be smart when carrying my back pack and especially my new..pokemon.

Once I got home I went in through the window. I quietly slid the glass frame down, but When I turned around I noticed cleffairy staring shell shocked. She dropped a laundry hamper that she had been clutching.

I looked in the mirror but I realised I was still in human form. So what the hell was its deal.
I followed its gaze before realising I was holding littens pokeball...
"CLEFFAIRY!! CLEFF CLEFAIRY CLEF!!!"
(she has...SHE HAS A POKEMON?!)