32

WARNING ⚠

This following chapter contains  a Major character death scene, and graphic Depictions Of Violence. Please take caution before reading!

~ 3rd Person ~

Wham, wham, wham- the sound of someone bashing their knuckles against the door startles annalece out of bed. Literally. Tumbling into the floor. Baffled, she rushes to across the bedroom before realising she's half naked. She'd must have Shifted back in her sleep?

She trips over herself trying to get dressed. She rushed downstairs wearing A Small tank top, and a pair of pajama shorts that could very well be mistaken for underwear. She didn't plan on leaving the house today, but just in case she returned her pokemon to their balls, and swung her bag around her shoulder.

Wham wham wham, The door quivers At impact. She whips the door open with an adgitated expression, to find a rather Flustered kiawe, and a wide eyed braviary. "Are you insane?!" She whisper yells, "I'll be damned if you wake my mom up!" Amidst her abrupt rage she takes off her slipper, before preparing to smack poor kiawe upside the head.

He sheepishly throws his arms over his head, apologizing quickly.
Kiawe blushes, a shade of crimson red noticing annalece's attire, before shaking himself Free Of the Thoughts Bubbling around his mind.

He reassuringly Placed his left hand on Her shoulder. "Annalece, you're mom's not Here...there was an accident. She's at the pokemon center, We've been looking for you all night. Did something happen?"

Annalece grows abruptly shakey, she brings her hands up to the sides of her head, lacing her fingers through her Sweaty hair- clenching her scalp to the point to which it'd bleed. As the information sinks into her mind, she nearly yanks the hair out of her Head with worry.

"Woah, annalece...what's with you're-" "-there's no time for that now!!!" She Exclaims grabbing his Hand, so Hard It could quite literally snap under the pressure. She drags him down the driveway at nearly High speed, only to be stopped.

"Annalece slow down why don't we Just take charizard?" He motions over to the baffled Large Creature struggling to catch up with the two. "Fine. But we have to hurry!" She growls leaping onto its back, clutching tightly onto kiawe.

Annalece had wondered if her mother would be okay. There have been times in her life she'd found herself worrying about her mother, but there was a feeling of emptiness to the situation this time. It was like she knew something like this would Happen from the beginning; deep down- but she just didn't acknowledge it.

And she'd been calling herself this, great Hero- all this time- putting off the chance to See her mother while she had the chance for her own selfish reasons. There was an overwhelming pit in her stomach the entire Way there.

Once they made it to the pokemon center, annalece Lept off charizard in no time at all, almost like An enraged Tauros; she stormed through the door glaring Down Nurse joy.

She comes to a hault at the counter, "welcome to the poke-"
"Where the HELL is my Mom!" She almost lept over the counter in obvious rage, she Clenched the poor nurses Shirt in her fist.

She felt a pair of Strong arms pull her back- mere seconds later She grabs his arm- swinging his body over her shoulder. Kukui is Thrown into the Ground, annalece looks shocked and slightly Flustered. "You?! What the hell!! How many Times do I tell You not to Sneak up on me like that!!!" She roars, before turning back over to a fearful nurse joy. "Y-You must be annalece- R-Right this way please." She doesn't even bother asking her to sign in, Fearing whatever else This Violent Child had in Store, in this state even nurse joy knew it'd be Best to just let the girl see her mother.