23

~ Annalece ~

As my eyes gently flutter open, rushing forward. My spine felt like, popcorn crackling and popping- shaking myself awake.
I seemed to have shifted somehow in my sleep, narrowing my eyes I scan My claws and fur.

I shifted from paw, to hand, to paw once more. Just to wake up my shifting abilities. Once I've collected my well-being I take in my surroundings.

Blobs of dark purple seemed to have surrounded us. I shake my muzzle and rub my eyes before tumbling over the rock shadow and I seemed to have passed out on.

I soon realise the blobs weren't just blobs. In fact they were pokemon. Seemingly Furious salandit as well as salazzle completely surrounded us. Some preparing the move flare blitz, and some Oozing poison- ready for poison pin.

"ALRIGHT GUYS!!! UP UP UP UP UP!!!" I grab everyone one by one, returning each to their pokeballs although promise wasn't having that. She ran by my side as I bolted off towards the nearest open gap in the woods I could find.

We ran and ran and ran, until skidding to a hault before a large Cliff.

I scoop promise into my arms although she's alot more heavy as a torracat rather than a litten. I still carry her.

I was ready to leap to the other edge, but wound up being pushed, over the edge by the angry mob of wild pokemon.

I held promise against my chest as my body went tumbling over the ledge, followed by millions of very aggravated Salazzle and salandit.

"Promise! You're going into your pokeball NOW!!" I take the pokeball and try pressing it against her forhead, though she shoves me back with her paws, "No!! I'm Not abandoning you!!!!" At this point I had no choice.

I used yawn, she bitterly drifts off into a deep sleep. Mere seconds before my Back hit the ground knocking the breath out of me with a bone-crushing smack, I gently touch the pokeball to get head, and she Defeatedly returns.

Pain surges from my spine to the tips of my body- where I'd least expected it. I had no choice but to slip out of consiousness; my body quivering an extreme pain.

~ Kukui ~

It's been literally 42 hours, sense Annalece was last seen around The camp-sight. We've already started the next activity, although it wasn't easy getting the class to relax and have fun with the thought of Annalece's worrying dissapearance on everyone's minds.

We've been surching all around akala for Annalece, and the only leads We've gotten were about Annalece and 2 unfamiliar pokemon Battling tapu lele in the ruins of life.

"Do you think Annalece is really going to be okay?" Kiawe asks, slightly startling me. I had been sitting on the bench at the pokemon center, waiting for nurse joy to finish resting up Ashes rockruff alongside my braviary. Staring into the ground spaced out wasn't exactly something that I'd usually do, which is probably why kiawe might be concerned.

"I'm sure she's fine, after all she's got litten protecting her...' zoroarks probably somewhere out there too'." It felt different discussing Zoroarks whereabouts now that I knew the truth, but if Annalece doesn't want anyone to know, than for The safety of the class i need to help annalece keep that secret."

"You know there's something really strange about that zoroark." I'm shaken from my thoughts, seemingly dumbfounded, "and I'm not really sure if that's a good thing. But if it keeps my friend safe, then I have to trust it."

I heave a long sigh, before ash comes storming into the room. "Well I'm not just going to sit here and wait for annalece to get Hurt out there!! Come on pikachu!"
Pikachu scrambles to ash's side, "pika Pik!" It huffs in response.

The two would give off the same look of determination they held the day they battled tapu koko. I knew I couldn't argue with that.
"Well then I have no choice." As if right on cue nurse joy exclaims, "professor kukui! Ash Ketchum, your pokemon are all rested up and feeling much better now!"

With that we both return our pokemon, and leave the pokemon center faster than a quick attack.

~ Annalece ~

I had finally woken back up, only to be surrounded by more Salazzle that were taken down with me. Out of rage they all attack me, though I make sure my pokemon balls are all hidden and masked behind the safety of my mane.

Four salazzle used crunch; chomping on my arms and legs. I yelp at the impact before using shadow ball. My body emmits a glistening purple energy, before chunking spheres; in hues violet electricity slamming into each of them.

More pile onto me, using crunch. Fangs sink into my fur, all over eventually stumbling upon a few that had been using both poison fang and fire fang. Eventually there was so much pressure seering throughout my body, my senses were instently scorched.

With only the Mind churning rage that brews beyond the surface of my mind I Use night-daze; slowly lifting up my arms. I'd writhe in pain. at every movement I'd grit and clench my teeth, until so much pain Coursed throughout my veins- that finally.

My ball my claws, into fists. And  Slam either one at my side. All pokemon Within range, went hurling into the Walls of rock; which collapse at the sudden impact.

Large boulders begin hurdling to the ground, and I use psychic to prevent them from caving down on the wild pokemon. They may have attacked me, but I wasn't going to let them die.

I grab pokemon after pokemon either using psychic or slinging its body over my shoulder; at my sides. The rocks continue collapsing- slamming into my body every now and then.

I still bullet past the debree faster than the speed of light. Me and the dozens of wild pokemon crash land into the side of the cliff, rolling into a large Oakwood tree.
My bones felt like blades.

I slowly but surely lifted my body off the ground, being greated by the mob of pokemon I just saved.
They draw near me in somewhat rage, "you're going to attack me, even though I just saved you!!!" They all exchange weary glances, until a large explosion sends fire, and rocks flying over the ledge of the cliff- and they Fearfully bolt Off meanwhile I used deflect, in hopes of protecting the wild life around it.

Using a move in the state I was in, was mind churning. I'd never felt so much pain, since I was fused this way. It was excruciating.
No matter, i still used psychic, lifting my body above the green mossy surface, protecting as much wild life as possible.

When I manage to finish, I painfully Huntch onto my front paws, and limp away.

It felt like hours before I could manage to even find the trail back to akala pokecenter- its the only place with a scent that I can easily remember, sickened pokemon along with pancakes and tropical berries.

I wound up shifting in the darkened trails behind paniola town, and was suprisingly spotted by a pair of blobs that I'd felt slightly familiar with.

But I fainted before I could get a better glance.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A/N: 2 updates in one dayyyy woop woop Thanks so much for reading guys! Things are going to get pretty serious here soon so, be prepared!! Lol can't wait to see you next chapter! XOX
-KrazyGhostwriter