17

~ Annalece ~

Prancing back and fourth through the woods, trying to make up my mind had soon gotten really annoying. I honestly would rather, be in trouble with kukui than lose my pokemon so...

I had no clue what it was I was wanting.

Until I felt my senses pick away at my thoughts. My ears twitch, and a rather familiar scent blissfully blew against my nose. My heart began thrumming.

I knew what it was I needed to do.

There I was once again bolting off through the woods, the sound of wind whipping against my fur pounded against my ears.

I tracked down the scent as fast as I possibly could.

I lept through trees, tore through bushes. I found my nose grazing different gardens as well as different Patches of dirt, until their scent grew stronger.

I eventually tripped over somebody, tumbling to the ground once more. "Zoroark? You're all the way out here?" I dust myself off and rush to my paws, "for some reason the adult humans have decided to ignore what I have to say, let them know there are pokemon hunters in the area, and um...Annalece will be back soon, tell them Annalece went to go rescue her pokemon." Mallow grows wide eyed, "pokemon hunters?! I'll tell them straight away. Stoutland let's get back as soon as possible." With that I begin bolting away once again,
Silently hoping my pokemon are safe.

~ promise ~

"Well would ya look at that, a shiny litten. Haven't seen many shinies in alola." A man who reeked of old pineneedles and cat litter throws me and allice into a small cage.

Stoutland seems adgitated but mainly because allice is practically hyperventilating.
"I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! I TOLD YOU ALL!! BUT NOOOOO WE JUST HAD TO RIDE OFF LIKE A BUNCH OF WILD HOOLIGANS AND NOW WE'RE BEING POKENAPPED!!" I roll my eyes, "allice, I know more than anything you'd much rather freak out right now, but we can't. We have to get back to Annalece, and warn her about the pokemon hunters she's a pokemon too remember??"

Allice grows teary eyed and heaves a long sigh. "You're right. We can do this, so long as we stay calm." She rubs her cheeks creating an electric shock, in hopes of communicating with ash's pikachu.

"Now, I'm sure I could try to use thrash on the cage doors, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off the way I did during training." I close my eyes and picture the Battle I had with allice.

The way my paws bounced against the ground as well as the heat in which engulfed my body In what felt like a shower of flames.

I tried so hard, but without Annalece i wasn't sure if I could do it.

Suddenly I heard a strange voice, it rang from beyond the cage. In fact, it seemed to be in the sky.
"There they are! You guys go get the wild spearow from before, and we'll try stalling them from moving the box with wheels, got it?" There were chirps and squaks but eventually I noticed a wild
Spearow???

One ducks it's head in front of the cage doors, "don't worry! You're going to be out soon. It looks like there's more than just you two locked up in here." It clenched the cage doors between its Feet, using peck on the locks, but for some reason they just wouldn't budge.

I hoped Annalece had sent these spearow, otherwise I didnt exactly want to worry about being sold to some evil man. I have to be there for Annalece, if she loses her pokemon again she'll hate them again. I couldn't do that to her.

~ kukui ~

It was about time for us to wrap up the treasure hunt. I couldn't help but think about that strange zoroark that's been following us lately. There's no doubt it was a strong pokemon, and it consistently risks it's life for the students. I just can't for the life of me figure out why.