08

~Annalece

Today, I had to go to school.
Which i was Partially dreading but then again, I wanted to see what would become of that female pikachu I caught yesterday.

Would she be shy? Or would she cause trouble? Would her and promise get along? I heave a long sigh as I prepared for school.

Reviewing the events of last night, I clenched the paper that was taped to my window when I slipped inside after sneaking out last night....

Flashback:

I led pikachu out of the woods, and returned both, of my pokemon, my new pikachu along with my little Promse; to their pokeballs. I'd walked pikachu To professor kukui's because that's where he said him and ash have been staying at since they've started going to school here.

I had to disperse quickly, In order to keep from being seen by ash's exhilarating gaze. If he saw me He would leap like A four year old on a sugar rush. At least I knew I couldn't be caught. Technically, I'm already someone's trainer, since I'm in the body-form of my own zoroark, but I don't really understand how that works Since
I'm also the trainer of that pokenon...And we sorta just morphed together, and her conscience was sacrificed in the process.

My back pack Was hidden on my back behind my Long glistening shiny mane.

I heaved a steady sigh walking down the desolated street. I felt my right ear twitch feeling a really powerful source of energy practically scorning my senses.

I looked back and fourth from one side of the street to the other before gripping onto the street light pole.

My tick sharp claws scraped against the metal...couldn't get any more noticeable than that.
I mentally face palm.

"Who's there!!" Someone's voice Rings from the end of the street.
I notice officer jenny bolting From one part of the street to the other rushing to locate the source of the noise. I assume it's past curfew or something at this time, but worried for her safety at this eerie vibe I was recieving.

luckily it was practically impossible to see me since I had casted an illusion to keep people from seeing me, but that doesn't exactly mute me.

My claws scratched even louder as I swung off the pole landing in silence on the roof Of some restaurant. Maybe it's the one I overheard mallow talking about working at the other day, I don't know, or really care honestly.

I perch onto the edge and peer down at officer jenny as she receives some sort of phone call and bolts off. "I'm....here...." I hear a faint voice from behind me but assume maybe it's just another pokemon dreaming too loud. Sometimes uncontrollable telepathy can be a real
pain in the ass.

Suddenly the fur on the nape of my neck stood on edge as I heard something growling in the mist, clouding the rest of the roof.

"I'm still here, Annalece." A dark raspy male voice whispers from the center of the thick fogg.

"W-What? Whose there?" I whirl around, and rush to my Feet...or paws. I flex my claws, and they emerge from their sheaths preparing To use hone-claws at any waking moment.

"Poor poor Little Annalece. Can't even remember the voice of your dear old dad? I pity your pathetic human mind." I shuffle around the roof profusely. My brows scrunched together.