13

~Annalece ~

After having so much fun, out and about on the boat, with my class
Eventually we made it To kahuna Island; safely in panola town.

Poor nurse joy. She put on a smile even though we left her waiting for us, all day long!!!

She griped about us Not letting her know we'd be late, but kindly served us A big meal. Allice, and promise were drooling over all of that food which made me Chuckle.

On our way back to the cabin for sleep I ran into kiawe. Literally.
I felt myself squeak as I tripped over my own stupid feet- and wound up knocking over kiawe who had been drowsily walking ahead of me.

After crash landing into the dirt, I was suprised to feel a pair of hands clenching onto my hips as well as standing me back up.
We made eye contact, which i knew damn well ended with me blushing like a clown.

"You should be more careful, you could've broken something." He'd say, with a little nudge in the right direction. And of course, like the goofy fool that I am; I could only
Babble nonunderstandable words before hightailing it back to the cabin.

And here I am now, staring into the sealing. I mean, I couldn't exactly stare at anything else. We were on bunkbeds for shitsake.

I ponder of my past, and what could've been- had I not lost my own pokemon due to the tyranny of my sadistic father.

Although this ended with me receiving an overwhelming amount of incredible abilities...I lost two things in the aftermath.

My lovely father. And my most trusted pokemon ...Just after she had evolved too.

I'd wound up sacrifising my personal life, for the safety of my family. Who would've thought the world could hold so much danger. Even for a daredevil child such as myself...

You'd think I enjoy kicking ass, and living life to the fullest. Well the truth is; my life consists of only 3 things.

Protection, lies, and self-doubt.

I protect my mother, my family...
Even at family reunions I was always forced to do what I was made to do. Disperse Into nothing, and make sure wherever we were was safe. For my mothers sake, and her pokemon too.

At my birthday party...I could never just sit and enjoy my time with my mother. I had People to save. Pokemon to save. Lives to sew back together.

To say my life has been one big chaotic mess would be an understatement....believe me. I would much rather have enjoyed the very little time I have left with my family until I'm ready to venture off on my own pokemon journey, but honestly. I feel like I'm never going to be able to.

Not with my mom in danger.

But maybe leaving my mother would be the wise thing to do..After all it feels like it's always been me whose attracted the danger.

But what it I leave her unprotected and my father finds her, and harms her for the sake of what I am.

I just couldn't risk it.
My mother must remain safe, and secure at all times. It's hard to say whether or not I've left her for her own doom right now.

I quiver in terror, whirling onto my side. I throw the covers over my body so that I may hide my emotions from anyone whose still awake.

"Annalece??" I felt A paw pad at my hair spilling out onto the pillow through the open crevice of the blanket. I lift the blanket allowing promise to come on in, and she does so. Curling into my side, she stares up at me with wide eyes.