15

~ annalece ~

As soon as Olivia and professor kukui allowed us to leave, I quickly lead my stoutland all the way behind the farm.

Promise is literally Sitting on my head while allice is trailing behind in adgitation. "Okay guys. Somethings definetely gone wrong. I need to do a quick perimeter run okay?"

Promise nods, but allice furrows her eyes in response. "Annalece! This could get you in trouble! What's gonna happen when Olivia and the professor find your pokemon, and your stoutland without you!!" I ignore allice before shifting.

Stoutland stares up at me wide eyed. Promise only paws at stoutlands fur in reassurance. "You guys cover for me, got it?"
Before allice could respond I huntch down onto my front paws and disperse into the woods.

My paws thump against the earth, and my heart rakes against my chest. I knew doing this could risk alot, but duty calls. Getting in trouble is something I used to fear; although losing the people I care about is something far more terrifying to me.

I scan the area for anything suspicious. I get good glances at my peers riding off into different areas of the farm. I stay within the shadow line of the trees in hopes of avoiding being seen. I knew I could easily project an illusion but if I use all my energy on something that simple; when danger occurs I need to be at my best, which means I need to be healthy.

"Zoroark?? W-What are you doing so far out here." On second thought. Maybe desguising myself should've been top priority.
I whirl around, only to find ash and his stoutland Sifting through the dirt.

"None of your concern human. Be on your way." With that I leap into the trees and Remain as hidden as possible. "Zoroark, You know I can still see your tail!" Ash growls.

Soon that same tingling sensation in my spine caught me off guard. I clench onto the tree and use honeclaws; climbing towards the top. I hoped maybe I'd get a good view of the area, and I'd find whatever's making me so jittery, but I found nothing.

So I leap down from the tree.
I stand up tall. I never really stood so close to my peers like this. I realised I was alot taller in this form, and found myself looking down on ash. "There's something not quite right about this area." I state, without a drop of expression upon my face.

"Whataya mean?" I turn back to him, "you musn't worry ash. I'll make sure no one is harmed, carry on with your island activity. Try not to Go out in the open." I turn and begin trotting away.
"Wait!! Zoroark...how do you know my name?"

I grow tense, and ponder allowed the first thing that Comes to mind. "Well I did only see you all yesterday it's about time I've started remembering names. It's only polite- and much better than calling each of you 'human'." He smiles vibrantly, "hehe yeah. I forgot. thanks alot zoroark."

"For what?"
"Well you're always doing stuff to help people. If it weren't for you I'm sure alot of people would've gotten hurt." I blush slightly.
"Well, you're welcome then." I respond with a smirk and I'm then on my way.

My senses grow irritable, the deeper I traveled. I couldn't help but wonder, what could be happening in a Stoutland farm that'd cause this much trouble?

I then mentally face palm. No wonder my pokemon thought I was overreacting...it's crazy how sensible and mature I am when I'm In this form. Although what I was doing could get me into trouble; it was to protect my friends. And I'm willing to do anything for them.

~ Promise ~

There we sat all the way behind the stoutland stables. I'm playing with stoutlands fur while he's laid down; leaning against the Wooden planks lining the wall.

The Shapeshifter: pokemon sun&moon (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara