Chapter 21

Brown orbs snapped open and he tried to move, but something or someone was holding him down. Don't tell him that the reaper had still in his clutch, what about his students? 

"Easy there, you are at home."

That made him relax and he realized that he was on a bed. He felt grimacing feeling his body sting. 

"H-how a-are my students? I-is everyone s-safe?"

Renato let out a sigh and looking relieved, probably seeing him awake.

"Don't worry they are alright. You did take most of the damage, you almost died."

That made him feel bad for the other, as he didn't intend to make the other worried sickly again for him.

"H-how long w-was I out?"

The answer came instantly from the male right in front of him.

"2 days. But that is because of drug influence, and I am sure about this. I saw a small needle injury."

That made sense as he knew that the other would do something like that. He did try to escape many times and the third time he was with his students. Of course, he had enough with him trying to escape. The other male knew that he probably would try to fight back.

"I healed most of your injuries, bit by bit, but it will take another three days for sure."

That made sense to him and he grimaced once more remembering the Reaper. It was him, and he was sure about this. After all, these eyes were the once he felt the last week. Tsuna let out a sigh, at least he knew that the other wasn't going to hurt him again. Now that he thought about it, that voice was indeed one of his memory. That he managed to fight back was a surprise to him.

"Um, I uh..."

Now was probably the right time to tell the other that it was him, who had done that injury. His body shuddered at the memory and Tsuna was sure that both were close calls. The other raised one of his eyebrows. Renato waited for him to talk and he felt his throat close of again.

'Oh come on, now that I want to tell the other I can't get any word out...'

The other ruffled his hair now and he let out a sigh. This wasn't going to help him and he really wanted to tell the other.

"Let me guess the one who's the fault is that you don't have any memories is that bastard?"

That made him give a small nod. At least he didn't need to tell the other that it was him. The other looked not happy at this and had let a massive amount of bloodlust. That made him swallow and his body shook violently. 

"C-c-can y-y-you n-n-not...."

His throat closed off with this as he whimpered, and the other instantly let his bloodlust disappear.

"Shit I am sorry."

His body slowly relaxed and he could tell that the other was feeling bad for him. 

"I-i-it's a-a-alright..."

God, that bloodlust wasn't really helping him. The bell rang and Renato walked out, leaving him. Soon footsteps approached. He blinked as seeing his whole class there. It wasn't that crowdy as his apartment was huge, and he guessed it had to both with his income and Renato's.

"O-oh..."

That made him sweatdrop at him not getting anything else out. Not all entered as it would be a bit too small. That was why the first one was Nagisa, Karma, Isogai as well as Kaede. Each said their thanks, and Kaede apologized which made him feel sheepish. 

"I-it's alright, I j-just d-did what was r-right."

Each student said their thanks, and some gave him presence. Which was making him feel happy, as his students were the best. At least they were alright and not too injured. That was what was mattering to him. They soon have gone home again and with this, he was alone again, that was until Karmasuma, Irina and Koro came into the room. 

"You have my respect for helping out our students. So thank you, I am not sure what would have happened when you wouldn't have been there."

He gave him a soft smile now and chuckled softy, which made him wince as a stinging pain was felt. It was clear that he broke for sure his rips.

"I-it's f-fine I just di-did what w-was right. They a-are after a-all my d-dear students and I w-would give my l-life for t-them."

It seemed that the others weren't that surprised and Renato seemed a bit troubled at what he said. He could guess why and it made sense to him.