Chapter 11

Tsuna let out a sigh, as he was on top of that damn hill. A few curses escaped out of his mouth as he felt himself catch his breathing again. He frowns at how that building looked and cursed a few more words. This wasn't an environment in which students should learn. Tsuna just could hope that this was better on the inside than the outside. A male who was around 180 cm, (Tsuna is 10 cm smaller as he is 170 cm)with spiked black hair. The male had piercing blue eyes which made him feel a bit nervous. 

"I presume you are Sawada Tsunayoshi. I am Karasuma Tadaomi."

He gave bow towards Karasuma and had a small smile on his lips.

"Nice to meet you Karasuma-san."

The male gave a nice to meet you back, and both walked into the teacher's lounge. The teacher glanced at him and he could see some concern in it.

"I want to ask something, you sure that it would be alright for you to work? I heard from the Tako that you just were released from the hospital and you have amnesia."

Tsuna let out a sigh, of course, that question would come. He wasn't surprised at this and it made sense.

"It's fine. I got released a week ago. My head injury is healed and my amnesia won't hinder how I work. Thank you for your concern tho, Karasuma-san."

He gave the other a soft smile and the male in front of him gave him nod as they sat down.

"Why does Koro-sensei look like a Tako? I wondered that since he and Nagisa-kun rescued me."

Karasuma let out a sigh and he was waiting for an explanation.

"I didn't expect that you were just thrown into this without any explanation."

He shrugged as it was explained to him afterward that he was the one who exploded the moon yada yada, you probably know the rest, when you have read fanfictions or watched the anime, which was awesome. Go check it out. Author-chan out. His eyes narrowed at this. He was given the gun which he took and found interesting. Would the Tako really get hurt by these BB? The Tako was way too nice to do this, so he assumed that something had happened. And it made him remember again about the thing he had read, from that USB stick. And he had to sign a paper which he couldn't tell anyone about Koro-sensei.

"Oh, a new teacher."

The female voice made him jump up slightly as he looked behind seeing a female who has blond hair. 

"Tsunayoshi Sawada and you are miss...?"

The female squealed at this and wanted to hug her, which was making let out a sigh.

"Irina Jelavić, nice to meet you Tsuna-kun."

The hug was left and he huffed not liking the hug. He rather wanted to be hugged by a particular hitman.

"Would it be fine when I would introduce myself to my students and I still need to talk to Koro-kun and Nagisa-kun as they helped me out a few days ago."

Both adults looked questioningly at him and he giving them a small smile.

"I don't want to go into details..."

His voice soft and both didn't ask. But the male got the gist that it had to do with his memory loss. So Karasuma stood up and he followed behind the black-haired male. He knocked first, entering and explaining to the students that a new teacher joined. He breathed out and smiling differently now a soft smile on his lips. A smile that told the students that he would listen and accept them.

"You can come in now. Tsuna-san."

With this, he walked into the room and was instantly pulled into the hug a yellow thing which he knew who that was.

"You really are alright. Thank god, I was worried that you wouldn't be alright Tsuna-kun."

 He hugged the crying Tako now and chuckling softly.

"You know Koro-kun, you making a scene. Sorry to worry you. Could you now please let go?"

The Tako let go and looked closely at his head which was healed now. He could feel that the other was confused as it was probably not usual. He rubbed his back sheepishly as seeing the questioned look of his new student. 

"Sorry about this..."

He could see the depressing aura which the other had. It led to him sweatdrop. He wasn't sure how to react to the depressing aura from the other. Two pairs of eyes were burning into him, and he saw that it was Nagisa and Karma. 

"Alright, I am sorry for disturbing your class. I am Tsunayoshi Sawada your new home ec teacher. Oh, and when you need a lending ear I am open to listening. I will try my best, could you all introduce yourself. That would be appreciated. I try to remember you guy's names.."

He hoped that it won't end like a disaster as he was sure that people with amnesia don't have a good short memory or maybe he will, who knows. Each told their names, and he knew what could do for his first class.

"I will see you all in my first class. Q and A round. I um sorry again for interrupting. Koro-kun and Nagisa-kun thank you two again."

The two mentioned told him that it was fine and that it was something normal. The class looked curious probably wondering why he was thanking the two. Karma had a smirk on his lips and a glint he felt familiar with unsure what this glint meant for him.

"Aww, Nagi-chan look how cute Tsuna-sensei is.~"

His cheeks heated up at this, and spluttering. Not just him, but Nagisa as well. 

"Karma, stop it!"

The bluenette was saying and he let out a sigh as trying to calm his nerves down. One thing was clear that class won't be boring with someone like Karma in class. 

"I am going now. I disrupted the class long enough."

He bowed once more and walked outside. As soon as he left he breathed out and feeling a bit better. A phone call made him jump up, he pulled his phone out and almost losing it again.

Ren-chan (with a heart next to it)

He mused at this and walked away somewhere, where he couldn't get interrupted.

"Hey, I was wondering how is it going?"

He let out a sigh and sitting down, as he felt tired.

"Hey Renato, not too bad but I feel exhausted. Oh and guess what?"

His voice had an exciting undertone, the other snorted at this.

"Let me guess that headmaster really was icy cold."

That made him chuckle nervously as he was right at this.

"Yeah, you were right about the school. God, do I feel tired now. Can't change it, hope that I will get through this day."

The other tsk and he could tell that he wasn't liking it too much.

"Try not to overwork yourself. Just because I healed your wound doesn't mean that you can go overboard. The two males you have met before will pick you up."

A small smile was now on lips as he heard the concerned tone the other gave from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah, I try not too, ciao."

With this, he ended the call and stifled a yawn. A nap won't be too bad, and his class started not until 2 pm so he had still time. He dozed off at some point...

---

I hope you enjoyed it and this is after the first season and it is right at that the episode with the reaper. So after they nursed the old man. I hope you enjoyed it, but it is a bit different as in the next chapter will be two weeks later after he has finished his first-class and then everything will be how it was in the anime or manga. Or similar of course and I still need Tsuna to meet his other guardian's XD. I wish you a happy new year ^~^