Chapter 12 Question time

When he woke up, he realized that he was somewhere else in the infirmary. Tsuna felt a bit more rested now and looked around. His eyes were met with azure eyes who seemed to relieve. Right next to him was Karma who had the same concerned eyes.

"You are finally awake. Maybe you should have waited for starting working. Are you at least better now?"

He sat up now and looking straight into Karasuma's eyes.

"Yeah, I am. Sorry about that. What time do we have?"

He stopped looking into the eyes of the other as he stretched himself.

"1.30 pm. You were out 5 hours actually. Try not to overwork yourself."

He gave the other a soft smile, which made the said male let out a sigh.

"Don't worry, I wasn't planning to overwork myself and sorry for worrying you guys."

Both teens looked more relaxed and relieved that he seemed to look better.

"Shouldn't you two be in class?"

His attention shifted to the two students which one looked sheepish and the other one grinned mischievously.

"We would have, Tsuna-sensei when Nagi-chan and I wouldn't have found you sleeping."

That made him let out a sigh. It seemed that he must have worried the two enough to make them decide to skip class. That was making him back, yet it showed that the two teens care for him.

"I am sorry about this, but you can thank Koro-kun for waking me up at 6 am. He could have called me yesterday instead of calling in the morning."

He huffed out and pouting. Tsuna could have slept at least 1 hour longer maybe even 2. The other two students snorted in amusement.

Thirty minutes later...

The other three adults decided to stay and observe how he would handle the class. He didn't mind it at all. He decided to make his first-class outside, that was why they all sat now on the grass in a circle. All eyes were on him, as he gave them a soft smile.

"Hello, I guess you heard that I dozed off. I hope I didn't worry you guys too much. The weather is way too pretty to be inside of the classroom don't you all think?~"

He chirped and the student grinned at this. It wasn't too hot and not too warm either. The perfect condition to do this outside instead of a stuffy classroom.

"Alright, you all can give me one question. I try to answer it, but you need to know one thing about me, I have amnesia. That means that I can't answer always your question."

The students gave each other a quick glance. The first one who started was, of course, Karma who grinned mischievously at him.

"So Tsuna who did pick you up?"

That question was something he expected coming from either the two and Nagisa seemed as curious as to the other teen. The rest of the class seemed confused, and it made sense. Even the two teachers were confused, sans Koro-Kun who had an amused glint in his beady eyes. 12

"I guessed that either one of you would question me this. To answer your question, he is my boyfriend."

Nagisa was now more curious and Karma had a smirk on his face. The other whispered to Nagisa something, which he grinned now. From his observations, these two seemed close. 

"Does that mean you are gay?"

That question made him hum, as he closed his eyes trying to get that answer. In his mind, something plopped. His eyes opened again as he answered the question which Nagisa gave him.

"Yes, that is at least what popped into my mind when I asked  myself that question."

The next one was a teen with spikey dark hair and pale golden eye color, what was his name again? Ah, Yumai? No, that wasn't it? Ah, Yuma Isogai. God was he glad that he remembered but was difficult and he would for sure mess up.

"You can go next Isogai-kun was it?"

The said mail gave a nod and a smile and asked something which was to expect.

"What is your relationship with, Nagisa-kun, Karma-kun and Koro-sensei?"

His smile soften more, and there was as well something else that was heard more into his voice when he answered that question.