Chapter 18

A/N Really sorry. I forgot to post this chapter. Or that is what discord shows me. I don't even know how I did it >.< Hope you still will read it.

------------

He felt someone arms around him and snuggled into the warmth. It was comfortable, but soon he felt someone move, and a blaring sound was heard. He guessed it was his alarm clock. His eyes opened with this and he felt refreshed. So that was why he felt mad at everyone who called him Dame-Tsuna? Now it made sense. His brown orbs met with onyx ones. He stared a bit longer and their eyes left each other.

"Mornin'"

He said and the other said his own morning. And giving him a kiss on his temples. This made his cheeks flush slightly, and his heart skipped a beat. He sat up, and soon he felt his temperature getting taken again.

"No fever good. How are you feeling?"

He stretched his body and humming in content feeling refreshed.

"Good, I don't feel tired anymore and had a good rest. What about you?"

The other hummed at the answer and looked at him closely.

"Same, you seem good. Alright, you go shower and I make some breakfast."

He gave a nod, picking out a new suit, going showering and getting out, changing into his suit and taking his fedora with him. As he entered he saw the soup again from yesterday, and he didn't mind it. He sat down, and both ate in comfortable silence. Soon they were finished, Renato took the bowls and washed them. Then both made their ways outside, with him having once again the gun, his wallet and a recipe which he would use for his class. 

This time Renato driven them towards the school, his reason's simple 'We don't know who that person is and he could be an assassin.' He wasn't going to argue for this reason as it made sense at what he felt at that time. Renato parked the park, right near the school, and they walked up and once again he felt the eyes on him. He stopped walking and looking into the direction, but all he saw were trees, nothing but trees.

"A-a-a-gain?"

He muttered under his breath and Renato switched places with him, as well as having an arm around him.

"Calm down, whoever that was wouldn't attack or he would have long ago."

He let out a shaky sigh and leaning into the touch, feeling his body relax. Both started walking again. As he walked up, he saw both Nagisa and Karma walking right next to each other. A mischievous idea plopped into his mind, as he slipped out of the other and running up to them, chirp/yelling..

"Good Morning ~!"

Both jumped up and taking out their green knives which made him chuckle.

"Mou, Tsuna don't do that."

And Nagisa let out a sigh and pouting slightly.

"Damn not you too. Karma is enough to deal with his shenanigans. You seem better than yesterday."

Both took their knives away and Karma seemed to snicker at this. He gave a apologetic smile towards both of them. Knowing that he worried everyone.

"So who are these two?"

Tsuna looked behind him running up to the other male taking his hand and then dragging him towards the two with a massive smile on his lips.

"The bluenette is Nagisa Shiota and the other one is Karma Akabane, the two I told you about."

Tsuna wasn't sure what the other would do next, as something told him he liked to mess with others. How he knew he wasn't sure.

"Ah, of course. Karma is mischievous and I can tell that we will be good friends. And Nagisa is the one who found you and showed kindness. No wonder you are friends with him. He has the same aura as you do Tsuna. I am Renato Sinclair or Reborn. I am the boyfriend of him."

Both blinked at this, and Karma smirked now as the other mirrored his actions.

"Nice to meet you, Reborn."

Nagisa sweatdropped as he did and a shiver ran through him.

"Nice to meet you as well Reborn-san."

With this, the two teens left them alone and he chuckled.

"They seem like good kids. Be careful from my standpoint, Nagisa has the potential for a hitman."

That made him perk up, wondering how the other knew.

"It is a feeling. My feelings are usually right. I know he won't harm you, as he seemed too kind for this."

Tsuna instincts agreed on that, and he knew they are usually always right. So they walked inside and into the teacher's lounge. Where he dodged with ease a yellow blur.

"Nygou?!"

He tilted his head to the side, and Reborn put an arm around his hip.

"Koro-kun, don't just do that. You are lucky that I didn't punch you. I seem to tend to punch others when I am taken by surprise."

He heard the person next to him snort at this because he had punched the other twice, lucky the latter always caught his fist.

"I can't help it. You were just sick yesterday. Are you better now? And good to see you again Reborn."

The other tipped his fedora and saying.

"Ciao, good to see you again. Still can't believe that you ended up as a Tako."

The other had a depressed aura around him which made his boyfriend smirk.

"So you knew him?"

He pulled his fedora down overshadowed his face, and Renato felt the change. As he looked up his eyes were a bright shade of orange, which took the other by surprise as well Koro-kun.

"So what do you mean by ended up as a Tako. You better explain now Reborn."

The other let out a sigh and looked at the other for help, but Koro wasn't much of help.

"He was the former Reaper. And there is right now another one out this person is his disciple."

His eyes turned back into brown orbs as he let out a sigh. 

"Heh, thanks. When did you want to tell me this Renato?"

The other chuckled and smirked, which was enough to answer for him.

"Fine..."

He let out a sigh and sitting down on the table, and looking through his phone, ignoring both his boyfriend and Koro. Not because he wanted to, but because his instincts told him to search for something, which was related to Kaede why he didn't know...
---
Hope you enjoyed it. And I just thought why not bring Ren-chan into the school. After all, he would do that to protect his dear boyfriend.~ I see you all in the next chapter bye ^~^