Chapter 5 Hibari Time

After some walking, he got tired and decided to go to a cafe and rest a bit. So far everything seemed familiar, yet nothing really plopped into his mind. It was frustrating, he got a lemon pie with espresso and enjoying it. Until a shrill scream came, his eye snapped to the direction and he saw a female unconscious on the ground.

(Yup, I made him so that he has the same luck or more curse like a particular detective. ;) )

He rushed up instantly taking the pulse from the female and cursed slightly. His head turned to one of the workers.

"No one moves, and no one leaves. Call the police right now. She is dead, so we don't need to call an ambulance."

The male gave a small nod and made instantly the phone call. He turned around his eyes sharp as he observed everyone in the cafe. He investigated the table and the food, nothing seemed too unusual. Tsuna crouched down and looking more closely at the corpse now, it felt strange for him how it almost seemed that he was used to it.  At a nearer inspection, he saw a blue almost purplish color on her lips. So he went near the mouth and the bitter almond scent made its way over his nostrils. The poison he noted, Cyanide which made him straighten himself and looking around once more and asking into the round.

"Does anyone recognize that female?"

A male came over looking pale and had a sad expression, but more then this the male seemed nervous. His body posture seemed like he was hiding something, which he did make a note on his mind.

"She was my friend."

He gave him a small smile, but he didn't seem too shocked about her death. That made him, for now, the main suspect for the crime.

"Could you please tell me your name and I would like to know her name as well and what was your relationship with her?"

He pulled out a note pad and a pen. Which was making feel weird once again, as this was so familiar and so usual? It made sense as he was a detective but still...

"Sakura Kimina, she is as me 20 years old. My name is Anton Malion. We were best friends."

He needed to know more, but he didn't get to continue as the police arrived with an inspector. He seemed familiar. He had black hair and gray narrowed eyes.

(He is different, then the Kyoya we know, more talkative but he still hates crowding, but puts up with it as he is an Inspektor. And seems cold, but to the ones, he knows he is different and more friendly)

"Hello Tsuna-kun, I should have known that you would be there. You are a corpse magnet after all."

The other dryly chuckled and he gave him a puzzled look, but that he mentioned this was making his suspicion right. Tsuna had gone through this a lot.

"I am sorry, sir but I don't know you. I lost my memory yesterday."

The other winced at this and he felt bad once more for making this person forget. Now that he looked closely he looked like one of the males who were on that group photo.

"I see, we will talk later on. Do you need rest or something thing else? We police can handle it."

Tsuna thought for a moment but decided against it. He had the urge to solve this and he wasn't sure why. 

"No, it's alright Inspektor um?"

The other let out a sigh as he talked.

"Inspektor Kyoya Hibari. We are friends since middle school. Just tell me when it gets too much."

He gave him a small nod and as well a small smile.

"Alright will do, Hibari-kun. Let's talk about what I found out so far. The victim's name is Sakura Kimina, and 20 years old. The male right next to me is Anton Malion. He was best friends with her. The cause of death is most likely cyanide as her mouth is purplish-blue and the scent I smelled was a bitter Almost scent."

Hibari smirked at this and he felt a bit nervous, why he wasn't sure.

"Seems like you still know how to be a detective. Glad to see that you still know that knowledge of yours."

That was making him smile slightly and with this, the police investigated more, and the forensic came to the same conclusion the female was poisoned by cyanide. The culprit was soon found out thanks to him. How he managed to find out was a mystery and he was confused at this. It was the best friend or should he say a couple. 

The two were a couple and he has done it out of jealousy and because she wanted to break up with him. It was a reason which he wasn't that surprised. It reminded him once more that he went through this more then he realized it. Hibari decided let the others handle it. The cafe got closed for the day and now both himself and Hibari were walking in silence. It was decided that they would talk in his apartment. As he entered he let out a sigh and took off his shoes which the other done as well. They put on some slippers and he walked up to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything? Maybe green tea?"

The other raised his eyebrows at him and he blinked. Had he said something to him which was wrong?

"Green tea would be lovely. I think your subconsciousness still remembers what I like."

That was making him realize why the other looked perplexed at him. He made the green tea and for him an espresso as they both now sat at the living room, once again in silence.

"I want to know what made you have amnesia?"

He sipped on his tea now and Tsuna gripped his cup a bit more tightly that his knuckles were white. Why was it that he got injured? Something told him that he didn't just hit his head hard and that mission which Renato mentioned made him feel more nervous and almost anxious...

---

Hah, Hibari finally was met. Hope you enjoyed it. I know how many people like him and that was why I decided to make him arrive first. I see you all in the next chapter ja ne.~