Chapter 10

Soon a boy stopped him. He had strawberry reddish hair color and violet eyes which narrowed at him.

"Good day, you aren't a student anymore here nor a teacher. I am coming straight to the point, what are you sir doing here?"

His light brown eyes narrowed at the boy but decided to be polite as much. Of course the other couldn't see much of his face, as he wore his fedora and he wasn't planning to show much of it. On his face was a mask, now which was not showing his real feeling about that place. Disgust at the headmaster for making a bullshit system like this. It made him pissed off that this was accepted.

"Good day to you as well. I actually am here for my papers which the headmaster needs. The headmaster knows about me. The new home ec teacher for 3-E class."

The others face had a cold smile, without warm and he wasn't really caring what that boy would tell him. Either way, he would not like that prick.

"Ah, you are the one who my father told me about. I hope that you are fit enough because they are on the hill up there."

Tsuna's eyes narrowed at this and decided to ask.

"Why are they in a different building?"

The teen smirked and telling something which made his blood boil, but of course, he didn't show it. Why he was good at hiding his emotions was something which he just could guess had to do with him being a detective.

"Because they aren't good enough for being in our classes. The E Class is the ones which didn't manage to have the standards which make them the worst and below us who are going to these buildings here."

Tsuna was glad that he applied and got the class E. He would help as much he could and make everyone regret making fun of them. He smirked at the thought which made the other shiver.

"Thanks for telling me this. And of course, I am fit. So don't worry about it."

His smile back to the polite one, but on the inside, he was planning to make the headmaster regret making a system like that. 

"I bring you to my father's office now."

Heh, so that made sense now. No wonder was his instincts screaming that the other was trying to pull some bullshit at him. Trying to make him believe that the students there were better. He would show them that Class E was as good as others. These students probably aren't getting too much help, and he hoped he could help them. At least with home Ec and maybe as well as a homeroom teacher, helping them out when they need to talk to someone.

"Thank you for showing me the way."

With this, they walked and he followed. The students looked at him curiously and he gave him a smile. With his fedora still overshadowing his eyes. But there were some who still called him Dame-Tsuna. Which made him smile coldly at them, and one look at these students made them shudder and stop talking instantly.

"I am Gakushu Asano and Student Council President. I was wondering why are you aren't that bothered that you will work at Class 3-E?"

Tsuna's smile changed into a soft smile, unsure why as he still couldn't remember. But he knew how it was something in him told him that he was treated like this once.

"Tsunayoshi Sawada. Nice to meet you Asano-san. I hope you don't mind me going first name bases. You can call me Tsuna-sensei when you want to. And I am not quite sure. I just don't like how people look down on others. Maybe try to give them a chance."

His smile was still soft and the other paused for a moment and chuckled at him. 

"I don't mind, and maybe. I don't always agree with the things my father does. Let's just say I don't underestimate Class E, but they are still in the last place."

Tsuna scoffs at this and smirks now. At least he knew the son of that jerk wasn't always agreeing to the other adult. That gave him hope.

"Trust me I will change that. After all, I don't like that system. No offense to your father, but that is bullying and did you know that this is a crime.~"

He chirped and the others burst out into laughter and soon he smirked as well.

"Yeah, but tell that my father. I try not to bully anyone and don't give any comments. I agree with you that he is going sometimes too far. I think this year will be interesting with a teacher like you."

Tsuna hummed as they were now in front of the headmaster's door. Asano knocked and a 'come in' was heard on the other side. Tsuna's instinct screamed that the other was dangerous, but he would not back down. He wanted to work there and maybe he can help them. Maybe his memory will come back with him working there? Who knows, but just something told him to work at that place. The teen opened the door and entered as well with him. Not to mention that he still had the mission to help that Tako out.

"What a surprise. Do you need something, Asano-san?"

The other smiled now coldly and Tsuna observed at both were on high guard towards each other. The male behind the desk looked familiar to Asano. The door was closed and the air was tense, that tense that you could probably cut it with a knife. He was on guard as well, and no way in hell would he let the other manipulate him in any way.

"I assume that you know who he is. After all,  he came here for the applied job which Koro-san told you about."

The male hummed and gave him a judged look. Which he didn't care about. Yet he flinched slightly. 

"Yeah, after all, they need someone who gives guidance and at least care. And maybe I could be the home ec. I have brought the papers with me."

He walked up and pulled out everything that was needed for a job like this. Tsuna was prepared as his instinct told him to take them with him. The other skimmed through it and hummed approvingly.

"I don't see why not. I accept you as home ec. Give your best Sawada-san."

His voice was cold and he felt himself shudder. He gave the other a bow and a polite smile as well.

"Thank you. I am assuming that I will start three days from now?"

He straightens himself and waiting for his answer.

"Yes, and I know about your amnesia problem. I don't any reason to decline you. You are qualified enough for Class E. And you said so yourself that the student needing guidance. I informed Karasuma-san. I am guessing you know about it. I decided to wait for a week as you still need some healing time."

Tsuna shrugged as he didn't really know what Gakushu meant, but he guessed it had to do with Koro-sensei.

"I am sure that Karasuma-san will tell answer your question and will explain it."

With this, both were excused and Asano had to get back to his class. But not without gratulating him with his job. Tsuna looked around and smirked as he opened the window and looking down as seeing no one he decided to jump down, landing in a crouching position on his feet. (Don't do that at home kids~) His smirk grew as he couldn't wait to mess with people who underestimate him. Tsuna felt a bit perplexed at this but shrugged it off as he was sure that he would know soon how he was, or at least he hoped that he would get more memories back.

He walked home, and both Hayato and Takeshi waited in front of the exit. They went home and talked about many things. A week later, he was back walking towards the Class 3-E and he felt nervous and anxious. 
---

He met both son and father. Asano is a bit less of a prick then his father. I hope you enjoyed it. I see you all in the next chapter, ja ne.~