Reverse Soulmate

Summary:
Quentin and Peter are fighting against each other once Peter found out Quentin was evil and using hallucinations to trick everyone. Basically the same scene from the movie except Quentin isn't hurting him but is rather messing with his mind and being a lot sweeter in a twisted way. Peter doesn't know why Quentin's like this until Quentin reveals he's his soulmate.

Ships: Spiderman x Mysterio

{Hard, Soft, Semi-Kidnapping, Dark Ending, Soulmate AU}

———

"Good luck kid." Happy said before Peter jumped from his jet

Peter flew through the flames and gas as he aimed towards the giant monster.

"It's not real. It's not real." Peter repeated to himself before going through the holographic monster

Peter quickly and skillfully shot webs around, bringing the hallucination drones together and electrocuting them through certain webs.

"Hey Peter. I see you." Quentin's voice rang through "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"I wouldn't do a lot of things if I were you either Beck." Peter snapped back "But yet here we are."

"You were always so nice. Who knew you had a sassy side. I like this side better." Quentin said

"You won't be able to when your locked up." Peter said and electrocuted a couple more drones, making the monster glitch

Quentin smirked and pressed his earpiece signaling his voice to go towards his team "Get Peter to me. I have to speak to him about our...marks."

"Sir why don't we just kill him? Love will weaken you and he won't quit being on the good side no matter what."

"Listen, I didn't ask you to question me, I ordered you to do it." Quentin hissed "Plus, I've killed other people that I was semi-interested in before and regretted it many times. Peter I'm actually very interested in. I won't make the same mistake."

"Sorry sir but what if he won't listen?"

"Trust me. I can break him. He'll be on the good side forever, true. But I can make sure he doesn't act on it." Quentin smirked "Now get him to me."

Peter jumped to the sidewalk and ran through, his spidey sense kicked and he jumped, dodging a drone hurling at him. Peter webbed the drone and punched through it, breaking it.

Suddenly a bunch of drones came out of nowhere and shot at him, Peter used the drone he just broke as a small shield as he swung away.

Peter dodged a bunch of hits and shots, curving and losing a bunch by making them shoot or hit each other.

Peter webbed a part of the bridge and a bunch of drones stuck to it, he shot an electric web and electrocuted them all.

He had a couple more following him as he jumped to a buildings roof. He immediately jumped and swung off upon an explosion as his spidey sense went crazy.

Finally he grabbed two of the last three drones and crushed them in the air before the last drone tackled him and he fell through glass on top of a bridge with a groan.

"Hey Pete." Quentin smiled

Peter groaners and got up, looking at him. His face was bloody and suit messed up. But he didn't win the fight yet.

"It's over Beck. Hand over the glasses." Peter said

"Oh, this?" Quentin said, waving the glasses "But this was a gift from you. If you truly want it, come and get it."

Peter took a deep breath as the area around him became black. Hallucinogenic green gas flowing on the floor.

"Come on Peter tingle.." Peter mumbled to himself before punching a drone and webbing another. Kicking one more and blocking ones shots with a broken drone.

He fought through a bunch of drones, jumping and avoiding shots, breaking the drones as he got closer and closer.

Quentin smiled, pressing his earpiece "Activate spider silence."

"I-it's over Beck." Peter said and suddenly groaned, falling to the floor as the world around him appeared again.

"I told you not to do many things but you still did. Sorry honey." Quentin said

"Honey..?" Peter grimaced

Quentin smirked and kneeled down to Peter who was on the floor groaning.

Quentin grabbed Peters face with one hand and stared deeply in his eyes

"Don't fight me or else I'll make it happen again." Quentin sternly said "Understood?"

Peter slowly nodded.

"I want words." Quentin said

"Yeah." Peter groaned out and it suddenly stopped, Peter gasping a sigh of relief.

Quentin grabbed Peter's arm and pulled up the sleeve. In neat cursive wrote Quentin's name across is small wrist.

Peters eyes widened as he looked at Quentin who pulled up his sleeve and showed the near writing of Peter Parker's name on his wrist.

"N-no. We..we aren't.."

"Soulmates? Yeah honey, we are. Kinda strange huh." Quentin said

"N-no. Your evil. I can't love you." Peter said

"Oh I saw the way you looked at me and you know the way I looked at you. I've been watching you Peter. I know you've told your best friends Ned and Mj that you found a 'cute European guy'." Quentin said

"You..you stalked me?" Peter said

"A lot more then that sweetie...now listen. If you don't come with me all your little friends down there will die. Including precious Ned and Mj. I know you don't really want to follow the bad guys but you aren't, you are being forced to or else people will suffer. Come now." Quentin said, standing up and lending a hand to Peter.

Peter thought of it for a moment.

"Where would we be going..?" Peter said

"Somewhere. Come." Quentin said

Peter shook his head.

"No." Peter said and launched at Quentin, trying to get the glasses.

Quentin sighed "I guess we have to do this the hard way."

Peter looked into Quentin's eyes and stopped, his eyes dropped and vision was hazy. His beautiful brown eyes filling with the fog of green hallucinations.

Quentin smirked and got up, holding Peter up and picked him up.

"Let's go somewhere more. Safe." Quentin smirked