Crush

Summary:
The Avengers and Wade along with Loki all lived in the tower. They were all like family. Wade slowly new feelings for Peter Stark-Rogers. And it doesn't take long for everyone else to find out.

Ships: SpideyPool, Stony

(Soft)

———

Everyone was sitting in the kitchen, finishing their breakfast except Peter who rushed to school, saying he was missing a presentation he was supposed to do early in the morning.

Everyone was having their usual conversations, today wasn't as chaotic as usual.

"Did Peter take his lunch?" Steve said

"I'll have Happy go give it to him. Actually, Wade your going to school today. You might as well give it." Tony said

Wade smiled slightly hearing Peter's name.

He knew he was slowly growing feelings for the angel known as Peter Stark-Rogers. He was 16 and Wade was 17. They went to the same highschool and became close friends as Spiderman and Deadpool.

They became really close when the Avengers got involved, Peter was Tony and Steve's son, so as Peter got to know Wade more and more, his Superfamily did too. They ended up liking Wade and took him in, treating him like family, he even has his own room in the Avengers compound.

Wade loved it. He hadn't felt this happy since he was a child. He loved everyone like family.

But for Peter he felt something else. He wanted Peter to be his family as in his husband in the future with kids. Wade daydreamed about it a lot. Even on some nights he dreamed of a perfect life with Peter.

He knew though, that Peter probably doesn't have feelings for him. It crushes him a little, especially since his feelings haven't died down and only grown more for the arachnid. Wade tried hard to keep his feelings down but couldn't help it. To make it worse, Peter would do small things that seem like appreciation or affection. Such as today, Peter usually was driven to school with Wade but he had to leave suddenly, as an apology he kissed his cheek in the hall, saying 'sorry I'll walk home with you like usual!' as he walked away.

Wade smiled widely, forgetting he was sitting at the table with the Avengers staring at him weirdly and then smiling.

"Wade." Steve smiled "You're thinking about him right."

Wade snapped out of his thoughts upon hearing his name and looked at Steve.

"What?" He said

"You're daydreaming again. About Peter. When are you going to tell him?" Wanda said

"What..? I'm not-"

"I'm getting frustrated by seeing you both constantly try and disregard your feelings for each other. You both very clearly like each other more then close friends." Natasha said

Wade opened his mouth to argue when Clint spoke.

"Don't play that game with us Wilson. We already know. You always try and annoy him the most to get his attention, you always call him 'baby boy' or some other cheesy name. You always want him around you and us. You always put your arm around him. We see how you guys cuddle after we all fall asleep watching a movie on the couch and floor." Clint said

Wade sighed, they already figured it out and he didn't deny anymore.

"He doesn't like me the way I like him. He just gives little kisses on the cheeks and warm hugs but I bet he does this to all his other friends..Peter is too good for the world like that.." Wade said sadly