Competition

Summary:
Both Peter and Wade are going against each other in student government for the top position. Problem is, both are in a relationship.

Ships: Spideypool

{Soft, Regular}

———

"Whatcha doing babe?" Wade asked

"Running through everything necessary to become the leader in student government." Peter said

"Gross. School things." Wade said, collapsing on the bed next to Peter, both shared an apartment in Queens.

"Come on Wade, just because it isn't important to you, doesn't mean it isn't important." Peter said

"Do you think your going to win?" Wade said

"Not sure but the competition stakes aren't high so I'm counting on it." Peter said

"I bet if I joined I could show you a challenge." Wade said

"Yeah, sure Wade." Peter laughed

"What? You don't think I can do this school shit?" Wade said

"I just think it isn't up for you." Peter shrugged "You have a lot of talents in athletics but this is academic."

"I might just go now just to win!" Wade said, sitting up

"Sure. I'd like a challenge." Peter said, thinking Wade was joking.

"You just watch Peter Parker. You'll never know what hit you." Wade smirked and walked out of the room

Peter rolled his eyes while smiling.

~

"Please welcome to the stage, Peter Parker!" The principle said as cheers rose from the students in the audience

Peter walked onto stage, prepared to give his speech on how he can change the school and community for the better.

He looked at Ned and MJ who gave him reassuring looks as he spoke through the microphone.

"I Peter Parker, want to make this school a better place—." He said at first

He went down on his speech, passion and fire in his voice as he spoke about the things he would do to help the school and the students. A lot of people clapped, even some of the kids who didn't want to come to the event. Wade stood backstage, getting a little bit competitive, thinking that Peter would probably mop the floor with him because he was a clearly better candidate.

"—and I promise I will try my absolute best to fulfill all of these options I have stated so far." Peter finished and everyone started clapping loudly and cheering, Ned and MJ giving him proud looks.

Peter looked to the side to see Wade smiling at him and clapping, mouthing the words 'you're going down.' humorously.

Peter rolled his eyes playfully and walked off the stage.

"That was Peter Parker everyone! Next up we have an unlikely candidate, Wade Wilson!" The principle said as wade walked up on the stage and grabbed the mic.