Overprotective

Summary: Everyone's too overprotective all of a sudden in Peters life and he snaps.   Little does he know the reason they've all been acting so weird. (Almost 1500 words because I updated late!)

Ships: Stony, Spideypool

{Soft, Regular}

———

Peter doesn't know what's been going on lately.

It felt like everyone was breathing down his neck recently. And he was sitting in his room, trying to figure out why.

It all started two weeks ago.

Peter woke up and went to school just like he did on a normal weekday.

Everyone was fine. He had his regular breakfast with the Avengers and small talk before running to school. After school he went on patrol to meet up with his boyfriend and fight crime. He did come home a little late because of an extra robbery that happened late, but still. It was all normal.

When he came home was when it started to get strange.

Everyone looked at him worriedly. It was as if he was in severe danger.

He got worried as he saw all of the Avengers gazes.

"Peter you can't go outside and not answer your phone." Tony said

"What? I was on patrol. I can't always answer my phone." Peter said

"Well answer next time." Steve said

Peter looked at them weirdly but saw the stern look on their faces.

"Okay." Peter said, thinking this was just a one time thing.

He was very wrong.

The next day the Avengers kept glancing at him with these worried looks in breakfast.

"Guys what's going on? Why are you guys looking at me like that." Peter said, putting down his utensils

"We just. It's nothing you should worry about for now. Just keep your phone on and your escort to school is outside when you're done with breakfast." Tony said

Peter looked at him incredulously.

"An- an escort?" Peter repeated, baffled

"Yeah. That's what I just said." Tony said

"Why can't I walk with Ned or take the bus like usual?" Peter said

"Because it's not safe out there." Tony said

"What? That's seriously your excuse. What's actually going on." Peter said

"Nothing and don't give that tone to your father." Steve said

Peter looked around and the rest of the Avengers aren't saying anything.

He sighed and just nodded, finishing his food and waving everyone bye as he went downstairs. Upon reaching the bottom he saw at least six to eight guards wearing a black tux and sunglasses with clear earpieces. Just like the movie.

Peter looked at them and attempted to say hi but none responded. All having serious faces.

Peter shook his head and started walking, all of them around him like a circle. He started texting Ned and explaining how weird the situation was.

He was brought to a black car his dad usually was in to go to places, but only if he was in severe danger.

Peter sighed and went inside, the guards didn't follow him but there was two guards in the front seats, driving him.