Sensory Overload

Summary:
Peter has been going through a lot. It was only a matter of time before he broke down. Luckily his parents were there.

Ships: Stony, Spideypool (mentioned)

(Soft)

———

(A/N: I don't have much experience of how sensory overloads work, I did do a little research but please forgive any mistakes I have on them!)

With the amount of shit Peter had to deal with. It's surprising how long he's lasted till a bad anxiety attack.

Between juggling school work, being Spider-Man and doing missions all while keeping his identity sealed, there was too much stress and expected the young hero could handle.

Peter Stark-Rogers has seen so much and has been through so bunch. He still gets nightmares from when that building collapsed on him and he thought he would die.

Even before him ever being a superhero he had these sensory overloads as a child. They weren't bad. But as he grew up they became much worse.

Any regular person would've broke down a long time ago, but Peter was strong willed, and superhuman, making him last way longer then expected.

Shield would know this. They keeps tabs on him to make sure the kid is doing alright. They care for their heroes, Fury does too but doesn't admit it.

Tony and Steve also look out for their son. Worried he'd panic and break down. For that they both researched a ton about anxiety attacks and sensory overloads. They even had a built in protocol for Friday in case.

One day, everyone was just sitting around watching tv. The Avengers were being loud and hectic per usual. They didn't know today would be the worst day to do that.

Peter has just come home from a horrible school day. He woke up today feeling some pain from the bruises he got from patrol yesterday. As he got to school, he learned Ned was sick and MJ was on a trip for her other club. He didn't mind too much, but Flash seemed to pay extra attention to him for no reason, teasing and bulling him much more then usual. He had multiple exams and felt horrible as his head started hurting for no reason. Everything about this day was bad.

All Peter wanted to do was go on a relaxing patrol. It was rare, but there were a couple days out of the year that were simple days and little to no crime.

Of course with Peters luck, patrol was unusually difficult today, although he got help from his boyfriend Wade.

Feeling a little better from Wade and being roughed out by all the crime fighting. To make this day at least not the worst day ever, he imagined going home to a quiet Avengers tower and relaxing.

As he comes home the Avengers were yelling and running all over the place.

Usually Peter wouldn't mind. He would enjoy it actually. But today was not the day.

He felt like shit and thought he looked like shit because of all the wounds and bruises.

The Avengers noticed him and immediately tried to drag him in on their chaotic actions.

"Stark-Rogers son! Good to see you man of spiders." Thor boomed loudly, making Peter wince at the projection of his voice

"Hey Peter lets play some pranks on the others. I suggest we put blond hair dye in Tony's hair. Don't worry, I'll take the blame. It's not like he can ground me." Clint said, yanking Peter to him who winced at the roughness of the older.

"I think Peter should help me with this cure. It's too difficult." Bruce said and grabbed Peter

"Hey! I grabbed him first!" Clint said, yanking Peter his way