The Proposal

Summary:
Wade is going to propose. And Peter has no idea.

Ships: Spideypool, Stony

(Very Soft)

———

Wade was acting weird, Peter noticed. Every time Peter touched him, Wade would sweat a bit and smile like a goofball. When Peter spoke, or even when he wasn't doing anything at all, Wade was staring at him fondly. Peter didn't know what was going on.

"Wade are you okay?" Peter said as they got back from patrol through the window, out of their costumes and into regular clothes.

"I'm fine baby boy." Wade assures

"Wade. From all the years I've known you including the three years of us dating, you have never acted like this." Peter said

"Wel-"

"Did I do something? Did you do something? Is there something wrong?" Peter said quickly, his breath starting to quicken

Wade quickly got over to him. pulling his smaller boyfriend into is chest as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Petey shhh..nothing is wrong. I didn't do anything and surely you haven't done anything." Wade said, knowing Peter gets very anxious at times when it comes to people in his life leaving.

Who can blame him. His parents, his uncle and then his aunt. But the Avengers took him in, he was a Stark-Roger. And then he found his soulmate. Wade Wilson. And everything is going fine, but Peter always holds onto that maybe everything can go away when he wakes in the morning or does a simple mistake. Everyone assures him it won't ever happen, and luckily it hasn't, and it never is.

After a few minutes, Peter's breathing softened, slowing down to a normal amount by hearing his lovers heartbeat and feeling comfort in the warmth Wade gave.

Wade looked down at his lover. Fondly looking at the familiar brown locks and perfect face of Peter Stark-Rogers.

Peter looked up at him, his facial features glowing with the moonlight gently hitting his face.

"Thank you..I love you Wade. You know how to calm me down." Peter said, leaning up and kissing him softly on the lips.

Wade smiled. Peter was so ethereal. Too perfect for this world. And that's why he was sure this was one of things he would do, and make sure he cherished if everything goes to plan.

They both walk hand and hand into the huge living room/kitchen as the lights were dimmed. Candles everywhere and a bunch of rose petals around the floor in the shape of a heart.

Peter looked in confusion, walking up to the rose petals and stepping inside the heart without a thought to figure out what was going on.

Wade smiled for what seemed like the 1000th time today. But he couldn't help it. Only Peter would accidentally be in the perfect spot for a proposal he didn't know about out of confusion.

Peter looked around at the candles and roses and finally turned to see if Wade knew what was happening.

When he turned around he saw Wade close behind him. Not standing up. But on one knee with a small red velvet box opened to reveal a beautiful golden ring with diamonds on it.

"Peter Stark-Rogers." Wade started "For all the years I've known you, and the three that we've been in love. I've never thought I would find someone so perfect. Let alone, somehow get you to fall for me too. You are kind, warm-hearted, smart, caring, plus the love of my life. I promised everyone that I would love and cherish you. Now. I promise you. Will you, Peter Stark-Rogers. Marry me?" Wade said, staring up at Peter with hopeful eyes

Peter couldn't say anything. He couldn't utter out a word besides the one thing going through his head right now.

"Yes." Peter breathed out

Wade suddenly smiled widely got up, Peter gently grabbed his face and kissed him softly. A love filled kiss.

Wade took Peters hand while kissing him and slipped the ring on his finger.

They kissed, hugged and stared at each other fondly before the Avengers came out.

"I'm paying for that damn wedding and I don't care what you both say." Tony said, tears of happiness falling as Steve chuckled at his husbands antics and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm so incredibly proud of you both." Steve said simply but with so much happiness

"We are happy for you baby spider and you too Wilson." Natasha said

"I was said I couldn't prank you both for a bit but this made it so worth it." Clint said

"Congratulations, you both would be amazing together." Bucky said and Sam agreed

"Bruce and Hulk say congratulations. However Hulk says it way louder." Bruce smiles

"Congratulations young Avenger and tomato suit!" Thor said

"Tomato suit-?" Wade said and Peter laughed slightly, leaning onto his new fiancé who looked at him happily

"Congratulations young mortal and immortal. You will both be very happy with one another." Loki said

A portal appeared suddenly and Dr. Strange came out saying congratulations, then one with the guardians of the galaxy saying their congrats, Ukanda saying their congrats in a huge crowd with T'Challa and Shuri. And more.

The portals stopped and Peter smiled brightly with Wade as they looked at each other, eyes full of love.

What a proposal.