"Alright, alright!" he says loudly when she starts dragging out the e in her words, "We can go on it." Roxanne wastes no time in grabbing hold of his hand and pulling him to the back of the queue and to his surprise, it actually dwindles quite quickly but maybe it just felt like that because there were some characters from the film entertaining the crowd and Roxanne insists that he takes her picture with Peter.

"It's almost us," she cheers as the group who had gotten on before them, climbs off it and the person in charge of the ride starts waving people forward. 

They're going to be sat in what look like replicas of Captain Hook's pirate ship but obviously, they're on a much smaller scale.

"Oh, I already know that this is going to be good," Roxanne grins, taking his hand again as finally, it's their turn and they quickly make their way to the next free boat and John, ever the gent, lets her step in first before following. 

The safety bar is dropped and then they're off, making a sharp left turn into the nursery that belonged to the Darling children. Then, it starts to feel as if they're climbing higher and higher into the night sky and John peers over the side of the ship and really, he has to admire the art and time that went into the London scenery because it is very convincing. 

"Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!" Roxanne says along with a voiceover that is obviously Peter, "'m going to get that tattooed..." 

John laughs, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as they 'fly' into Neverland, watching her with a gentle smile on his face as she eagerly leans over him to look down upon the beautiful artwork.

"Look, it's the mermaid lagoon!" she says excitedly, "I always hated those bitches." 

For Roxy, the rest of the ride passes far too quickly; she doesn't really think that she saw most of it and she knows that she'll have to go on it again before they leave. 

They leave hand in hand and Roxanne sighs happily. Definitely one of the best days.

++|++

After having something to eat, they all checked out some more of the attractions, Roxanne dragged Rebecca back onto the Peter Pan ride and both she and Roxy forced some Mickey ears onto Roger, which he reluctantly wore throughout the fireworks (which were incredible. Roxy may have cried). 

At around midnight, the four of them tiredly climb back onto the bus, where Freddie and Brian were still awake and Roxy falls down onto the couch beside the singer, resting her head on his shoulder. 

She really can't believe how tired she is. And how sore her feet are!

They stay up for a little bit, telling the to of them about the park and how amazing it had all been but, when she starts to fall asleep on Fred's shoulder, Roxy decides that it's time to turn in for the night. 

She grabs a shirt that belongs to John on her way to the bathroom, one that she's taken a liken to and after chasing, she washes her face, brushes her teeth and then climbs up into their bunk. 

She rubs her sore feet and lays down, unable to stop the smile that makes its way onto her face as she thinks about the day. She can't wait to get John's photos developed so she can see them. 

John wanders into the small bunk area a little while later, peering into the bed and he expects her to be asleep already but she's wide awake. 

"Hi," she whispers, "You wanting up?" 

He shakes his head, "Just came through to get the dictionary. We're gonna have a quick game of Scrabble." 

"Is that even possible?" Roxy yawns. 

He smiles softly, reaching out to push some hair behind her ear, "Did you have a good day?" 

She nods eagerly, "I did. God, John, it was amazing...I loved it." 

"I was thinking," he murmurs, "What if we made it something that we do? I mean, if there are some more tours over here, what if we go back?" 

"Like a tradition?" 

"Yeah, like a tradition," he nods. 

"I'd love that," she whispers, leaning up on her elbow so she can give him a kiss just as Roger calls his name, telling him to hurry up, "You'd best go." 

Kissing her once more, John smiles and makes for the small archway that leads back out to the sitting area and Roxy watches him until he disappears and she falls back down onto the uncomfortable mattress. 

Disneyworld truly is the happiest place on earth. 

++|++

this isn't my best. idk why i insist on writing about things or places that i've never experienced before. i used google to help me because i -sadly- haven't been to disney. though i'm hoping to change that next year