I'll start by using my quirk on the biggest guy. Then, I'll work my way down.

I quickly outstretched my hand, bracing myself for the pain I was about to create from my quirk.

Except, nothing happened.

My eyes widened in slight confusion, trying to activate pain again.

Nothing.

I suddenly looked over at Tamaki, now realizing what Fat Gum said earlier.

Tamaki's quirk doesn't work either. Why?

My eyes trailed down to his shoulder, seeing a trail of blood dripping from it.

So Tamaki got shot, too.

The bad men smirked at me now, as they realized my predicament.

"Well, that's unfortunate, isn't it?" I mumbled out tiredly, getting into my fight stance.

Looks like I'll settle this the old fashioned way.

"Tamaki, I need you to keep the crowd of civilians far away. Okay?" I called out.

"Margo, it's five against one. There's no way I'm leaving you here!" Tamaki called out firmly, his social anxiety nowhere to be seen right now.

I didn't have time to respond as one of the men dove at me, swinging his bat at my face

I expertly side stepped the attack, getting my hands around his bat, and kicking it out of his grasp.

I watched it slide to the floor, quickly foot sweeping the, now weaponless, man.

He grunted, as his back hit the ground harshly, not being able to register my elbow connecting with his temple, immediately after.

I barely had time to make sure he was unconscious, as I quickly somersaulted out of the way of the second attacker.

Still kneeling on the ground, I outstretched my leg, kicking the second attacker in the back of the knee, watching him stumble from the force.

I jumped up now, running quickly at his unbalanced figure, and kneed him in the ribs, before sending my fist into his face.

He groaned in pain, quickly falling to the ground.

I looked over, seeing Tamaki reluctantly ushering the civilians back, like I had asked him to.

Realizing that the civilians were far enough away now, I quickly pulled out a small pouch that was strapped to my thigh...waiting for the next two men to get closer to me, as they sprinted full force.

Once I judged their correct distance, I tore open the little pouch with my fingers, sending a poison powder flying into their faces.

Thanks for that one, Shigaraki.