Intro

Johns pov

I walked home in the dark. I was cautious of my surroundings. Who knows who could come around a corner and just kill me?!

I doubt it though.

I kept walking until I noticed I was lost.... Really lost.. I frowned and took out my phone. I called rose, she didn't answer.

I gulped and stuck my head around a corner, nothing. I sighed and walked down it, coming into a familiar road. I smiled and kept walking.

"Hey, kid"

I turned around quickly, to a man with a knife. My eyes widened as I tried to run away.

He caught my sleeve and dragged me too the ground. I started to scream but he put his hand over my mouth.

"You better shut your mouth before I slit your throat"

I started to cry, that's when I saw the man get knocked to the side. I looked up to see a blonde kid, wearing sun glasses was fighting him. He had a knife and he cut the man on the shoulder. The man yelped in pain until he ran away, the blonde haired kid yelling at him to go find his own money.

The kid turned around wiped his forehead and turned to me, holding out his hand.

"The names Dave Strider" he said as he helped me up.

"John Egbert." I said in awe. Looking at him, shocked.

He just saved me... He's.... My hero.

----------
Intro to the new fanfiction im writing!!! I'm really excited to write this one... I just love johndave! (And erisol of course) if you want more of this please leave a vote and a comment! I love you guys!! 💕💕