Chapter 8

Dave's pov

Waking up in Johns arms had to be possibly one of the best things.

He made a few small noises before I got out of bed so he could sleep.

I went into the bathroom and splashed some water in my face, before drying it off.

I woke John up quietly and he woke up, handing me a towel and some of his clothes.
I took a pretty long shower and there was a new toothbrush on the sink.

I smiled knowing that it was John who bought it for me, and brushed my teeth.

The mirror I looked in to brush my hair was cracked. Gosh, I guess he can't really afford it...

Finally I walked out of the bathroom to the distinct scent of breakfast.

Following the scent, I finally made my to the kitchen, where John was cooking.

"John?" John jumped a bit, but then turned around.

"Oh hi Dave!" He said with excitement, making the eggs while the rest of the food was on the table.

"I hope you like this; I'm not that good at cooking."
John mutters out.

It took me awhile to get words out of my mouth,
"I don't care, as long as you put effort in it" I said smiling weakly.

"Good," John said, finishing the eggs and putting them on my plate.

He put the pan in the sink and moved a chair for me.

"Eat up!" He said with cheer.

Taking a drink and a bite , it was probably one of the best dishes I've had.

I ate it quickly, and finished it off with the apple juice John had also bought.

"Thank you," I said, hugging John from behind, who was making a bowl of cheap cereal for himself.

"No problem...." He responded, turning around and kissing me lightly.

---------------------------
Andddd we are done !! :000
Thanks for reading !!! Ily! 💕