Chapter 1: A New Discovery

Start from the beginning

Mitchell then turn his head to John-117 "What about you John what are some missions you've done in the past" said Mitchell as they all turned to John now.

"Well I've done many missions in the past some of them were solo, some of them were by teams" John started as he now showed a video feed from his helmet of The Battle Of Earth. "This is where I give a bomb from the covenant and dropped it to one of their Assault Carrier"

The video played and the team watches as Chief turn on his communication to Admiral Hood

"Sir permission to leave the station"

"For what purpose Master Chief"

"To give the Covenant back their bomb"

"Permission granted"

John dragged the bomb to the elevator and began to descend down to hangar bay

"I know what you're thinking" Cortana Chided "and it's crazy

"So stay here" Chief Said casually

"Unfortunately for us both, I like crazy"

The elevator door opened and John dragged the bomb out to a spot and stopped. He went over to the hangar bay door and looked outside of the ongoing battle. John we on the conyrol pillar, punching it, causing a control panel with a lever to appear.

"Just one question" Cortana asked as John prepped himself "what if you miss"

"I won't" was all Chief said as he pulled the lever opening the cargo bay doors, letting in tje vacuum of space suck out all the air, including the covenant bomb. The bomb flew out and Chief grabbed one of the spikes, flying out to guide it.

Chief was falling towards the earth when a Covenant assault carrier appeared beneath him. Then from nowhere a Halcyon heavy cruiser flew by and exploded, Chiec narrowly avoided the disaster. He drew closer as two longswords dive bomb in the carrier and created a hole for him to enter, Chief activated the bomb and flew out. There was a large sound of explosion that could only be the assault carrier.

The video ended and looked to see the reactions from the team. "Damn mate you sure love to fly out and drop bombs to those covvies huh" said Gideon as he continued eating his meal.

"Damn right the there are many missions my team and I did where we have to fly out in space" said Omar "But nothing can come close to that"

Captain Nick Reyes nodded his head "Omar is right the only times we did that is when we boarded an SDF destroyer while being under fire" said Nick as he remembered the mission in the Moon Gateway Port that was occupied by SDF and they have to take it back.

Suddenly in the middle of the table Lasky's hologram appears in front of the entire team.  "Lasky to team."

"Reporting Sir." Nick, Carter, Cormack, and John said at the same time.

"Prep Spartan Red, Blue and Noble Team alongside Sentinel and S.C.A.R Team for recon mission. We've arrived at the designated planet were tasked. Travel light and report back."

"Copy." They all got up from their seats and went to the armory to get suited for the mission. The Spartans put on their traditional Mjolnir armour with an energy modular assault weapon the C.L.A.W with ELO sight. S.C.A.R team is on their Warfighter combat rig with C.L.A.W modular assault weapons. Sentinel is wearing a Merc combat rig with the F-Spar Torch.

They've entered the raven in hangar 7 and are now preparing to launch. In the pilots seat is Nick and Salter whule everyone is buckled up in the back.