• Morning kisses •

Start from the beginning

Oh! Wait! Now I know what she means with that 'granny's boy'. "Listen to me sweetheart! We are gonna make some rules but I won't be that lenient like your daddy! Dont mess with me!" I grabbed her wrist again, sending daggers with my eyes.

"Dont mess with me Kim Seokjin! I don't wanna hurt you!" She pulled her hand away from me fiercely. I looked at her dumbfounded. "Goodnight Granny's boy!" She sweetly said.

"Goodnight idiot!" I mumbled but she heard it. Damn it! She started laughing, waving at me as she met the door of her room disappearing in the dark.

Y/n's pov:

It was so hard to open my eyelids and realize that I was late again. I looked on the clock. 7:00. Okay I am getting better at waking up late. I jumped off my bed like every morning, really stressed, in an extraordinary harry.

Wearing something really casual, cause I couldn't find the strength to care, grabbing my skateboard and my bag

Wearing something really casual, cause I couldn't find the strength to care, grabbing my skateboard and my bag. I got out of my room running into the hallway. At first I was chill running in front of Jin's door.

I was ready to reach the end of the hallway but I heard someone snoring. I stopped at my tracks trying to focus on the sound. It was coming from his room. Seriously Granny's boy? You will be late! I turned my back , going close to his door.

What should I do? Go in and wake him up? But I hate him! If I won't go he will miss the first hour! But... I ... hate him! What if he misses more than the first hour? But ... I still hate him.

I am going in!

I burst in the room, observing his room. It was... nice. Minimal and cozy. His bed was in the corner with a figure of a sleeping body. His head was facing the ceiling and his hands where on the dovet, keeping him warm.

"Hey! Jin!" I whispered but I failed to wake him up

"Hey! Jin!" I whispered but I failed to wake him up. I approached the bed in a weilder attempt to wake him up. "Jin! Wake up! You are late!" I stopped talking when I looked at his face. It was peaceful.

I could sense a peaceful aura enclosing my feelings in my heart really tight. I wanted to slap myself. "Ji-" I made an attempt to call his name once again but I felt his hand on my wrist.