"We have to tell her," Suga grumbled.

"Do you think we're gonna have a sister by the end of today?" Taehyung asked.

"Yah, lets not think too badly," Jimin said.

"Limos here," JHope announces.

After Limo Ride:

The boys all entered their house walking straight up the stairs and to their individual rooms to put away their items and change.

Eun's POV

I heard the seven doors open and close.

They were back. I had finally read their texts. All the same. In numerous ways.

The question was "why are you leaving"

The person sending it, was a liar.

I gritted my teeth in frustration. I gribbed the paintbrush tighter and stared down at the canvas in front of me. It was something I had been working on for a few days.

It was supposed to be a gift for all my brothers. But instead, I'm just going to give it to my parents. Brothers don't deserve a gift anyway.

Fvcking liars.

So far I had only done the sky and ground. I sighed as I added another stroke of orange.

"That's enough for today," I huffed.

I cleaned up my brushes and paint quickly taking the canvas and put it in its place to dry. Good timing to, because to the door clicked open.

"Eun-Ah?" Jimin's voice asked.

I didn't respond. Nor turn to look. I had spent the first 30 minutes of coming back home learning about the tour. I then called BigHit asking how long my brothers had known about the tour.

One month. They'd been lying for a month.

I texted Lilia about how I'd be coming to school tomorrow. I also learned my brothers schedules for the rest of the week.

Then after I had spent fuming. Fuming in betrayal. I was digging my brain on why they would lie to me.

Did they not trust me? Did they not want to deal with me saying how much I'd miss them.

Well damn I won't miss them anymore.

When I reached home everything had clicked.

Why I was staying away from school. Why'd they been so clingy.

Because they knew they were lying. They knew they were breaking a promise.

"Eun? Did you hear me?" Jimin asked again.

Once again. I ignored him.

"Eun-Ah!" Jimin yelled raising his voice.

"Jimin-Ah! What are you yelling about?" Suga's voice asked getting closer.