Kelly nodded. "I should have seen that coming. When you two met, he was always looking for you. Deep inside, I knew he was in love with you. He never looked at me the way he looked at you almost since day 1, he spent hours talking to me about you. I decided to ignore it, blinded by the love I felt for him. I should have let him go. Free him, maybe it wouldn't be so hard for me as it was. I felt betrayed, double betrayed."

Rafaela grabbed her hands and tears fell down her face. "None of this is your fault. It is ours and just ours. We were the ones harming you, we know that, but we were trying to find a way to tell you. The night you caught us, James was pushing me to talk to you, but I was so afraid to tell you and didn't know how to tell you. I knew I'd lose you, you know. I was afraid of your reaction, that's all. I never meant it to be that way."

"I missed you so much this whole time, but I couldn't deal with the pain I felt. I couldn't be your friend and see you with him, those few times I did it hurt so much. Drugs were the way I found to forget it all. I am not blaming you for that, no..." Kelly shook her head. "...that is entirely my fault. You son is beautiful." She smiled in the end.

Rafaela jumped front and held Kelly tight. "I know I was a bitch, but I missed you too and I understood all the time your hatred towards me. I never blamed you for anything, not even when you called my father and he stayed a year without talking to me. I am sorry Kelly; I will never find enough ways to apologize."

"I want you back." Kelly said straying. "I want to get clean and I want you back."

"I will help you." Rafaela affirmed. "Have you chosen the center?"

"I even have been there but since I didn't have any money they didn't let me check in, so I came here as my last resource. I want to go in there and rebuilt my life. Cocaine is going to kill me sooner or later and no wants to have a drug addict as a friend, I feel lonely. I want my friends and my family back, so I need to go there."

"We'll go there after lunch, is that ok?"

"Really?" Kelly cried and Rafaela nodded. "Thank you." She said holding Rafaela close.

"Are you hungry?" She asked then.

"I haven't eaten anything today yet." Kelly said.

Rafaela got up and took Kelly to the kitchen.

"Do you want to have a shower while I prepare something?"

Kelly nodded. "Don't you mind? It's been a few days since I last shower."

"My jeans won't fit you because you're taller, but I'll find some underwear and a clean shirt for you to wear." She said.

Rafaela searched for it all and then guided Kelly to the bathroom, leaving her there and returning to the kitchen where she began to cook their lunch. Meanwhile the phone rang.

"Hello." Rafaela answered the call.

"Hi baby." She heard on the other end.

"James!" She exclaimed. "It must be really late there.

"Yeah...we finished a gig and we're having a few beers, but I missed you, so I came to call you. How's everything?"

"We're fine. Kelly is here." She dropped the news.

"What?" James almost yelled. "In our house? Did you leave her alone with our son?"

"No, Liam is here with me, she's taking a shower."

"What the fuck does she want?" He asked a bit annoyed.

"She needs my help. She wants to enter this rehab center and doesn't have any money. I am taking her there after lunch." She explained.