prologue

"Mom .....it..it was a mistake!"..

Tears streamed down my face as I saw my mom leaving..

"Mom !! listen to me please..I didn't...I didn't mean..to kill him.."

I cried harder.. I can't believe I killed him.

"you are a filthy mistake.."

The words kept revolving around my mind.. anger, rage, betrayal.. was the thing going on within me....

How could he do this to me? how come my mother didn't tell me? ? why me?

These were the last words I thought before I passed out..

My head was throbbing.. I checked the surrounding.. and the incidents of previous night came rushing to my mind..I saw the dead body lying next to me. But I didn't regret killing him.

"I don't regret killing you!" I shouted....

Checking the time I saw it was 4am.. I left the place and started walking aimlessly.. with a face full of tears and constant stumbling, I reached my home .. Seeing my home memories came back..

flashback. **
"wow!.. mommy is it... is it my surprise?" i smiled like a 5 year old..
"yes honey... from now on..you will be living all by yourself . . .. "
I giggled like a mad girl as this was the present of my 14th birthday...

flashback over....

I entered my room...and let out an exhausting sigh.... I felt broken, torn apart, without mom I was nothing. I let out a painful wail escape through my lips and started crying... I cried harder... Until I felt my eyes becoming heavy and finally drifting off to sleep.....

A/n: hey guys.. woooo this is my first story.. did the god die already?? because of laughter?? nooooo... he can't :p

I've tried my best... and if you love this..feel free to vote and comment... I'll be updating.. whenever I get time...