**BONUS CHAPTER **

"Harder.." I groaned.

"How much?"

"More.. " I breathed out.

" So tight... "

" Just do it already! " I screamed in frustration.

The water started pouring down the tap finally. The tap gets stuck frequently.

" Thank God it's done... " I sighed. " This tap disturbs a lot.. "

Yes people. They were fixing the tap not doing whatever you guys had in your dirty minds. (*wink *)

" Yeah.. I'll call a plumber soon honey.. Don't worry. " Damien said getting out of the bathroom.

" Mom!! This li'l piece of crap doesn't even know how to respect girls!! I swear I'll fudging kill him one day!! "

I sighed and Damien laughed. And that would be my 17 year old daughter Dakota.

I gave birth to twins and that to even a boy and a girl. Damien was literally dancing at the hospital. We decided to exchange our name's first letter, I mean my name starts from A, so our son was named Adrian. And as damien's name started with D, we named our daughter Dakota.

I went to the dining room to see Dakota all angry and dirty.

Sigh. She was probably playing football again.

Yeah. My daughter is very much like me. She gets into fights, plays football and wears dresses which aren't even considered as a girl's dress. But what to do... After all my blood runs through her body.

"What happened honey? " Damien being the lovely father he is, went to sit with his daughter.

" That pathetic excuse of a boy Chris! He's so... Such a Coward! He's afraid to ask the girl whom he loves out on a date just because of the fear of rejection! I told him to grow up some... Uh.. "

I glared at her for the word she was going to say. She smiled sheepishly.

" I told him to man up and ask her but he's so stubborn! " she groaned.

I chuckled hearing that. Chris was a new student at Dakota's school.  He was a pure gentleman and I knew my daughter was smitten over him.

" Hey mum.. "

I turned around to see my son walk in through the door. Just came back from guitar lessons i see..

And you guessed right. Adrian was completely like his father. Gentle, kind, shy and he got the good looks from me.

Both of our children had my blond hair and Damien's brown eyes. And they were exactly the copy of each other.

"Go and freshen up honey, I'll make you something real quick.. " I said.

" Thanks mom..but.. Why is Da in such a pissed off mood today? " he asked me.

I sighed again. " Go and ask your sister why.."

He went away to his sister.

I have to admit that both of them being so different from each other really balance well. Dakota is always hyped up and very protective of her brother. While Adrian is the quiet and collected one using his brains rather than fists to solve his problem..

Damien came into the kitchen and kissed my cheek.

"Some kind of children we have.. " he chuckled.

" Yeah.. " I smiled too.

No matter what. We loved them both. A lot. And we knew they love us too. Just too shy to show it.

I made some grilled sandwiches and put them on two plates for both of them. Damien was beside me the whole time talking about his new recording.

The reckless girl's loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें