Mom???

Clearing of a throat snapped me out of my trance. I saw Mr folks standing by the door with a large grin on his face. Shit. He heard my song. I resisted the urge to groan in annoyance. I didn't usually sing in front of anyone rather than Damien. Because I don't know I'm not able to control my urge to sing with him.

"Miss Williams. You've a pretty amazing voice i must say. " he said with honesty.

I fidgeted in my seat. I was not used to getting complements rather I got a lot of curse words. " thank you sir "

" would you like to be the volunteer of this room? " he asked me out of the blue.

My eyes went wide. Me? The volunteer? Of music room? Hell yeah. " Yes sir!! I would love to " I said excitedly.

He gave a grin and said" meet me tomorrow before the school starts. You'll be provided the keys and the batch. " I nodded.

After he went away I literally jumped up and down! That means I can always be near the music room. Taking a last glance at the room I went away. Walking down the corridor it was already lunch time. Students filled the corridors. The Queen bees all had booked seats in the cafeteria. They all looked like my dolls. And I.. I probably looked like a guy.

"Amanda! Would you like to have a match? You can be in our team. " Ron the captain of the basketball team asked me. He was the jock of the school and the famous playboy.

" sure man. Text the details I'll be there. " I replied shrugging.

" see ya later Williams. " he winked and I rolled my eyes. Stupid. I kept walking towards the playground where I saw some guy pushing Damien. I ran towards them and heard them.

" hey guys see the nerd. The fragile, weak nerd " and everybody started laughing. " freak! You don't belong here. Go away " saying that the guy pushed Damien and he fell in the ground. The group went away laughing.

Anger boiled up inside me. I need to make a mental note to catch hold of this boy later. I ran towards Damien and helped him up.

" Thanks " he said with a small smile.
I nodded. My jaw was clenched. I was going to burst any second. Suddenly Damien grabbed my arm.
" hey amanda. Don't worry. They are messing around always. "

I looked at him. He was wearing a grey loose shirt and baggy pants with his hair neatly combed. His glasses hung on his nose. Why did they call him a freak? He wasn't. He was nice. Plus with that gorgeous brown eyes and that sweet adorable smile how could they call him that??

Damien shook me. "hey let's go have lunch."

"sounds good. Damien you go. I'll just come in a minute. " I gave him a small smile and turned away. I heard him calling me but I had things to take care of. I smirked as an amazing idea came in my mind.

This is going to be fun.......

I headed towards my locker and took out the most amazing deo which, when used will make you hot.

Chilly spray.

Now I only had to find a girl of their group. I began running through the corridors and found one. She was busy with some messages. I went to her, pinned her against the wall. The girl looked horrified.

"listen bitch! You're doing my work and if you say no the beautiful face you have will be destroyed completely honey " I said in a sweet yet deadly voice. Unable to speak anything she just nodded her head, and I smirked.

In the cafeteria

I saw Damien sitting in a table alone. I called Emily and Blake and informed them" guys, come to the cafeteria. A surprise is waiting for you here ". I flopped down beside Damien and ate one of his burgers.