Cheering Up Em And Getting To Know Dem.

"What happened to Em??" I asked frantically.

"Come to the cafeteria. "

We headed to the cafeteria with the guitar as I forgot to keep it. Getting in we saw our best friend. Her hands were on her head and it was like she was crying..

I rushed to her and hugged her.

" hey! What happened? Em! " I asked worried.

" It's mom.. " she sobbed.

" What?? Why happened to aunt Sophie? " I asked panicking..

" Nothing happened to her.. " she sobbed again.." she threw my books away! " and started crying again.

I sighed relieved. But it wasn't a good thing actually. Emily adored her book collection. She had a full library in her house. She maybe a disobedient child but she loved books.. And mainly the childish stories. Like the Princess stories where the Prince saves her from the Dragon. I know weird right? Why wouldn't it be? She nearly can kick the ass of boys but yet she loves girlie princess stories.

"Amanda she threw the Princess story books saying I was too old for that... " she said sadly.

I know she was being childish but I had to make her happy and the only way was.. My song.

I glanced at the guitar before taking it and getting ready to sing it. I motioned Blake to come and hug her while I'll sing.

All I really wanna do is stay right here...

Away from prying eyes.

'Cause I really wanna get to chapter three,

And see if I'm surprised

Will the princess slay the dragon
Will she save the day
Will she find a brand new world
That takes her breath away

What's gonna happen...
I can't wait to see...

What's gonna happen
It's all a mystery..

I need to turn the page
Prepare to be amazed,

See if she's got it made
Whoa-ah-ah-ah-oh....

It's nothing I'd expect
What's Gonna Happen next...

I stopped my strumming and saw Emily. She was wearing a cute baby smile which made me laugh.

"It's a princess song!!... Eeeeppppppppp!!! " she squealed.

I chuckled." Yeah.. Wrote it some days ago for you.. ".

The whole cafeteria was cheering me up for once more and for the first time in life, I actually thought I belonged here...

********

I was currently heading towards my last period which was English. I sighed. I really was tired and the pain from my back wasn't helping either. My knuckles were blue, I probably had a huge bruise on my back seeing that It hurt so much. I thought of going back to the house but then again, it was the last period so I decided to go.

Entering the class I saw Damien sitting beside my seat and dozing off. I felt bad as it was because of me he couldn't sleep. I went to my seat as quietly as possible and sat down.

"Are you okay? "

I whipped my head to see Damien giving me a small smile.

" Yeah... I'm fine.. "I said. "Are you okay?"