Chapter 26

-Warning! Read at your own risk and be open minded!-

Shiro's POV
Kyojuro then pulled my uniform removing it, I shivered when I felt the coldness but I just ignored it. He then kissed my neck, licking it making me shivered. He didn't leave it until he found my sensitive part making me gasped and moan. I felt him smiled and he continued sucking it. When he is already finished he then lowered his kiss towards my collar bone then to my chest. I tried to cover my breast but he just smiled and shook his head making me sighed in defeat. He then unhooked my bra reaving my naked breast. He just stared at it making me blushed.

" Stop looking at it." I said making him chuckled and leaned towards my ears.

" It's beautiful, Shiro." I didn't response, I felt his warm breath to my exposed breast making me shivered again. I moaned when he started to groop it while the other one was sucking it. I then grabbed Kyojuro's hair and become a moaning mess, I was so sensitive and I can't help it. His kiss then goes to my stomach until it reaches to my core.

" Kyoju-ahhh." I was stopped by my moan when he started rubbing my core making my back arched. He didn't stopped and continued rubbing it while moans escaped to my mouth. I felt a knot to my stomach but he stopped making me glared at him. He just chuckeled and kissed my forehead.

" Don't be so excited Shiro." He then removed my panty, inserting his middle finger making me moan loudly, he then slowly thrust it but I came, he didn't stopped and continued thrusting, he then entered another two finger then thrust it fastly making me arched my back and loud moans escape to my mouth.

" K-kyojuro! I'm cum- ahhh!" Before I spoke I already came again for the second time. He then licked his finger while I'm panting and shaking. He then removed all of his clothes making me gulped when I saw his member.

" C-can it fit?" I asked making him smiled and grinned.

" Of course my dear." He said and then kissed me, I felt his member rubbing my core making me moan softly. He then slowly entered making me grunt and moan so loud, I then grabbed the sheets and held it tightly, it's so painful and it felt like my walls are breaking. He stopped for a while and he still didn't fully entered. I sighed and signaled him to enter his member fully which he slowly entered it. I then hugged him tightly biting his shoulder. When his member was fully entered he then waited again.

" You can move." I said, he then slowlu move thrusting his member making me moan, it was so painful but later on the pain change into pleasure.

" Kyojuro....move ahhh faster ahh." His eyes then darken and held my waist started thrusting in fast speed making me become a moaning mess. I arched my back and let him move, the roon was full of moans and grunts.

" S-shiro, y-you're tight." He grunted while moving, I didn't said anything amd just moaned.

" I-i'm cumming!" I yelled with a moan then cum, he still didn't came so he thrusted for while. After a minute he came inside me, collapsing infront of me. We are both catching our breath until I felt his member twitch and hardened again. He then faced me and smiled.

" I want more." My eyes widened but smiled and nod. He then removed his member changing our positions. I was now at the top, he then guided me and I entered his member, I moaned and started moving up and down, he then grabbed my waist and started moving fastly, again I was a moaning mess, I felt a knot on my stomach. Kyojuro then pulled me and he changed our position, he was now at the top, he then grabbed my legs and placed it on his shoulder, he then moved in a monstrous pace making me grabbed the sheets tightly and moaned loudly, almost disturbing the whole estate.

" S-shiro i'm cumming argh." He grunted, I was too busy on moaning so I didn't response. I then arched my back and shouts Kyojuro's name until both of us came. He then layed beside me panting. I didn't move and he just hugged me.

" I love you so much Shiro." He  whispered. I was so tired so I drifted to sleep.

****
I slowly opened my eyes, my body was sore specially my private part. The blanket was covering me and Kyojuro can't be seen. I tried to stand up but my legs hurt and I can't walk. The door opened revealing Kyojuro with a food on his hands. He smiled and then approached me kissing my forehead.

" Good morning, beautiful." I just smiled and greeted him back. " I'll take care of you, after all you can't walk because last night we did it."

" S-shut up." I said blushing so hard making him chuckled, yet I was happy that he is the my first. He then laid beside me while we ate together. After eating Kyojuro just laid beside me while hugging me. I also received a letter from Akito that they will return afternoon.

" Kyojuro,what will you do if we had a child." He then faced me with a big smile.

" Then I should say that I'm happy to be father." He cheerfully said making me smiled at his cute behaviour.

" What if we didn't make it?" His eyes softened and kissed my forehead.

" We can do that thing many times if you want." He teased making me blushed and punched his chest lightly, he just laughed and played with my hair. I just smiled and leaned my head to his chest. I was so happy that I met this guy, if I didn't save him that day, maybe I missed him everyday until now. But I'm happy I saved him and he saved me. I'm so grateful to marry Kyojuro and have a family with him.

******
Whooo! I'm so flustered writing this story but like I said, please be open minded. And i'm sorry if I have some errors.

Please Vote and Comment!