Chapter 5

Shiro's POV
It's been three months since Rengoku and I trained. We also partnered up for missions, making it more enjoyable also exciting. He becomes stronger and stronger yet he still have this kind aura towards him, and I can't deny it. I fell inlove to this cheerful and enthuastic boy Rengoku Kyojuro.

We don't have any training today because Rengoku said that Uyakata-sama summoned him, and the pillars also got summoned. I sighed while sitting outside the house. I felt someone sits beside me making me turn my gaze and saw Makio-nee.

" Why is my Shiro sighing?" She asked with a smile.

" Nothing, I just feel bored." I said making Makio-san giggled. She tapped my head while rubbing it.

" Just say that you miss Rengoku." I blushed while avoiding Makio's gaze. She stopped patting me then looked up the sky.

" I heard that he will become a pillar." My eyes widened, she then face me not removing her smile towards me.
" The meeting will end for a minute now go and meet him." I smiled and thanked her started running towards Uyakata-sama's mansion. I stopped when I saw some of the pillar started leaving the mansion.

" Aren't you Uzui's little sister?" A tall and mascular asked, I familiarized him making me bow a little then faced him. He was the pillar of rock, Gyomie Himejima. I was introduced as Uzui's sister after all so they know me. " The meeting ended, and the other pillars are welcoming Kyojuro-kun. Let me assist you."

I thanked him because he is kind, I followed him and saw the other pillar talking to Rengoku except for one pillar, he had a black hair who is tied up and he is wearing a mixed haori. His dark blue eyes stared at me but started leaving as soon as we entered.

" Tengen-kun, your sister is here." Himejima-san said making all of them looked at me. A sudden tight hug met me.

" You're still pretty Shiro-chan." A soft voice of Kanae-san was heard making me smile at her. Kanao-san and I gotten close for a month after we met. She then let me go pulling me close to Rengoku. He still was smiling making my heart fluttered.

" When will you become a pillar Midget!" Sanemi said while pointing at me. Sanemi is the wind pillar but had a rude attitude.

" Oi! Sanemi she will become a pillar and for sure she will beat your ass!" Uzui said while placing his hands to my shoulder.

" Are you kidding me!? That f*cking midget will not going to kick my ass!" Both Uzui and Sanemi started to exchange their deadly glares. I just giggled at their sillyness. I decided to approach Rengoku who is facing me with a serious face.

" I know you will become a pillar." I said with a big smile, but he didn't react making the other pillar look at him. It seems that Kanae realize why Rengoku didn't talk so she spoke.

" Well, I think we need to go back and have a little drink shall we." She said while pushing both Uzui and Sanemi.

" Huh?? This is not the time to drink and Shiro should start training!" Uzui said while trying to approach me but Gyomei-san stopped him. Uzui face me, making me smile and nod. He just sighed and then turn his back. " make sure to come back home early." They then started leaving us, now that I'm alone with Rengoku he didn't talk. I sighed and held his hand pulling him to our usual training place.

" What's wrong with you today? You're not the cheerful Rengoku that I know." I said while taking a sit, making him sighed and sits beside me.

" We trained together for almost a month." I faced him, while he is looking down with a sad smile on his face. " Yet why did I become a pillar if you're not by my side becoming a pillar also." My eyes widened, also my heart started beating.

" I was so confused that why did Uyakata-sama summoned me. Then I was so shocked that I become a pillar, i've been waiting if you will be summoned but I didn't hear your name." I smiled then carressed his cheek making him face me.

" Don't feel bad, Rengoku. I don't care if I didn't become a pillar. Someday I will be like you and all of the pillar. Why don't you just stand up and train me?" I smiled, his golden eyes widened but then softened. I was so shocked when he suddenly hugged me, and again my heart was beating so fast!

Rengoku's POV
When she said that with a smile, my heart suddenly fluttered. I can't stop the urge in hugging her so I pulled her putting her into my chest. Her body was so fragile and small that if I hug her tighter she will break. I felt so bad when I'm the only one who become a pillar. She always trains with me and I know how strong she is. But some part of me don't want her to become a pillar because I'm going to protect her.

" R-rengoku?" I snapped out when I heard her angelic voice. I then let go of her apologizing for my sudden action, she just smiled and shook her head.

" Smile Rengoku. Smile like you always do. I feel uncomfortble of you keep on showing me your serious face." She giggled, I just smiled like she said. " Start training me already Pillar of Flame." She teased making me chuckled at her behaviour.

" Okay! Now that you insist i'll train you!" I said cheerfully making her smile. She stands up pulling me to the training ground while giving me a wooden sword. Meeting her sure is lucky, but i'm still confused and hesitating. Confused at my feelings and also hesitating to love. I always believe that having such feelings is a weakness but what if it's wrong that it's the opposite? I shook my head snapping back to reality. I smiled at Shiro who is now dashing towards me.

****
I stared at Shiro who is panting while laying on the ground.

" You're fast as usual." She said making me smile. I then face her making her eyes widened and she hurriedly rise up.

" You're breathings is not even. You didn't fucosed." I said, she just sighed while giggling.

" Is that so?" She said, I then grabbed her wooden sword and started putting it back. It's already getting darker and if Shiro didn't go back at the Sound estate for sure Uzui will kill me. I turned my gaze to Shiro and I smiled when I caught her sleeping deeply. I approached her staring at her beautiful face. I carressed his soft cheeks while smiling.

" I think I like you." I whispered while kissing her forehead before carrying her bridal style. But this is not yet the right time to confess. I'm sorry Shiro.

I started walking through the Sound estate, it's not that far so I arrived at the estate easily. I entered and saw Uzui sitting outside the estate while his three wives sits beside him. Uzui then stared at me then sighed.

" That girl really." He said then approached me. " I'll carry her, you should take a rest you still have a mission tomorrow." I shook my head.

" It's okay! Let me carry her!" I cheerfully said, Uzui didn't say anything yet he sighed. He then called one of his wife, Suma-san to lead me at Shiro's room. I excused myself then entered following Suma-san. She opened the door and we both entered Shiro's room. Her room was neat and clean, and it also smells nice. I layed Shiro gently then stared at her, before leaving her.

" Rengoku." I stopped when I heard Uzui's voice. " Starting tomorrow you don't have enough time for Shiro and become busier. What will you do?" I become serious but then smiled and face him.

" Don't worry Uzui! Even if I'm busy I'll try to visit her and train her." He just smile and tapped my shoulder.

" Then I'll look forwars to it." I nodded and excused myself again leaving the Sound Estate, for the last time I stared at Shiro's room.

" I promise i'll visit you."

*******
Please vote and comment!