Chapter 13

Shiro's POV
" Shiro-sama, your crow inform me that Uyakata-sama summoned all the pillars." One of the servants said while making me nod and dismissed her. I was reading a book that I borrowed to Shinobu, I should be returning it right now but they just returned last night with many injured demon slayers. Another thing is, one of the young demon slayer had a demon with him. I smiled and raised my head, demon and a demon slayer huh? What a weird combination, I then went out leaving the two kids who is now training.

When I arrived all of the pillars are already at Uyakata-sama's mansion, except for Shinazugawa. There, I saw a boy who is unconcious while a guy is waking him up. After many times of waking him, he opens his eyes and then started to look for someone. He then noticed us with a shocked expression.

" Before we start the trial, why don't you explain the crime you've comm-"

" There's no need for trials!" Kyojuro cuts Shinobu making me look at him, he was still smiling as usual. " Protecting a demon is a violation. We're going to behead him along with the demon." Well he's right but, isn't it too far to behead him.

" In that case, I will behead him flamboyantly." Uzui said making me sigh, I stared at the boy who is not listening and keep on looking for someone he was mentioning names of his friends while trying to stand up.

" What will we do to Tomioka? According to Kocho, he also violates the Corp's rules." Iguro said, he was the serpent pillar and he is so cold and he don't show mercy at all, I see even Tomioka protect the demon, I guess there is a reason why both of them protect that demon. I didn't say anything and just listen to them planning on what will they do to the boy. Tanjiro's gaze went on me making me smile, I don't know the reason why can't I hate this boy, is it because one of his love ones becomes a demon and he didn't want to kill that one? I decided to approach him, but Kyojuro stopped me. I smiled at him, and nod.

" What's the reason why are you going on missions with a demon, yet you are a demon slayer?" I asked, Shinobu also asked for explanition, he hesitated but trying to explain it only stopped by his own cough. Shinobu then gave him a water, and then he continued talking. The demon is his sister who got attacked and also turned into a demon. And he also said that she will never hurt or eat a human no matter what, and she is the only reason why he became a swordsman to find cure.

But explaining it will not persuade the others to believe him. All of the pillars knows how demons kill and eat humans, they are the most evil and the enemy of the humanity.

" Uhmm, Do you really think it's okay to deal with him without Uyakata sama's permission?" Kanroji asked making me also agreed. It's best to wait for him.

" Is that the moron who has a demon with him?" I heard Shinazugawa's voice making me turn my gaze and saw him, holding a box.

" This is wrong Shinazugawa-sama, please put down that box." One girl said while approaching Shinazugawa.  Shinobu then faced him asking to put down the box and returned it. I sighed when Shinazugawa can't even let go of the box. He then grabbed his sword and stabbed the sword making my eyes widened, Tanjiro suddenly stand up and face Shinazugawa. He then dashed towards Shinazugawa, and Giyuu tried to stop them but Tanjiro continued and landed a blow on Shinazugawa.

" Uyakata-sama has arrived." We all kneeled when we saw the master with a smile on his face. Shinazugawa started greating him and started asking about Tanjiro, Uyakata-sama started to explain it to us and convincing us to trust Tanjiro. I smiled, I already trusted that boy, but of course the others can't agree, especially Kyojuro who can't believe that demon and demon slayers are helping each others. Shinazugawa then grabbed the box and apologize to the master before entering inside.

He then dropped the box while stabbing it, asking to the poor demon to come out. He then cuts his hand making his blood drop on the box. I tried to calm down and grabbed Kyojuro's arm clenching it gently, he stared at me with serious expression but I just ignored him. I don't have the time to blush or making my heart thump in holding Kyojuro's hand. He then opened the box revealing a girl who is struggeling to stand up. She was glaring at Shinazugawa, and didn't attack him. It seems like she is stopping herself to attack at him. Minutes passed, I sighed when the girl avoid at Shinazugawa making him widened his eyes.

" Now that Nezuki proves that she can't eat humans I hope you will all understand it all." Uyakata-sama said making Shinazugawa returned back and kneel. He then also explained that Tanjiro already met Muzan, this boy can't really stop to amaze me.

*****
The meeting was already finished, both Kyojuro and I was walking back home.

" BTW, Shiro why did you held my hand that time?" My face heated up when he asked that. I also remembered the time I tightly held his hand. So embarrassing!!

" W-well, I wanted to calm myself so I held your hand. S-sorry did I make you uncomfortable." I said while smiling, he just smiled and tapped my head.

" Not at all, did Shinazugawa maked you angry?" I sighed and nod.

" Yes, why did he stabbed that girl just to prove it. I know that it's against the rule to be with a demon but that siblings have something that I can't explain." I said while looking down, I felt his hand ruffles my hair making me look at him. He smiled widely.

" Don't worry Shiro, nothing happened."

" I envy Tanjiro, he saves his little sister." I said with a sad smile, if I didn't left Shinka and if I know he is still alive maybe he is with me right now also helping me with my missions.

" Are you thingking about your brother?" He asked, I didn't answered him. I gasped when he suddenly pulled me into his warm embrace.

" I already told you this, I will find your brother and I promise that. Even if Yuki can't protect you I will be the one who will protect you." He whispered to my ears making my heart beats so fast again. I smiled and hugged him back. What should I do? He keeps on making me fall in love over and over again.

******
Meanwhile:
Uzui was following them but hides when he saw Shiro and Rengoku. He wanted to approach them and separate the two but he know they love each other yet denied the truth. He smiled and left them walking through the other path.

*****
Please vote and Comment!